favourite blue villagers 💙

Barely any love for Tom, huh? He's one of my top favorites.

I also like Skye, Bruce, Poncho, Bluebear, Bam and Filbert. I'd maybe include Sasha, but he's more of a tealish-green so I'm not going to count him.

Oooo probably Ione but I do rly like some villagers like Mitzi and Francine as well!!

I fell in love with her starry vibe as soon as I first saw her

Mitzi! She’s the best neighbor. I adore having her on my island

Ione is absolutely gorgeous! I also love Baabara, Skye, Roald, Dizzy, Tom, Mitzi, and Bluebear.

Blue is my favorite color as well! My favorite blue villagers are:

All/Mostly Blue: Jeremiah, Yuka, Groucho, Bruce, Stu, Ione, and Julian
Partially Blue: Judy, Francine, Snake, Hans, Baabara, Eunice, Wendy, Ankha, Julia, Friga, Roald, Skye, Wolfgang, and Whitney
Hints of Blue (Honorable Mentions): Gala (eyes), Olaf (inner ears and a bit in his hair), June (eyes), Chevre (eyes), Tutu (inner ears), Fuchsia (inner ears, eyes, nose, belly), Petri (left inner ear), Caroline (eyes), Colton (eyes and inner ears), Savannah (inner ears), and Tia (hooves, tail, flower)

Off the top of my head, my favourite blue villager is Sherb.

I want to eventually have Ione and Julian on my island at the same time and it would be fun if they were located next to each other

This is an easy one for me as Julian is my joint all time favourite so for this he can definitely be no 1 🥰 Got to also mention my sons favourite Kodie who is adorable.

Back