• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

February update

SweetLamb

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spring Shamrock
I haven't been here that much mostly because I haven't been playing AC all too much lately, but I figured I'd make an update since there have been a few changes to my town and challenge-wise.

The first thing to note is that I now have Gabi the bunny's picture after doing her a favor, which I wasn't expecting because I honestly haven't talked to her too much but I guess we're still friends despite that. So my picture count is now up to 6 assuming I'm counting right.

The other thing is that Hamphrey has moved today. Although he was one of my favorite villagers I just felt it was time to let him go. The past few times I chickened out and stopped him but this time I didn't. So there's that.

I might change my "must convince campers to move in if I have room" rule to unless I'm missing a personality. Since Hamphrey was my only grumpy villager I'm now missing that personality so I may just convince the first grump/cranky I see instead.

That's about all. I'm not even sure if anyone really cares but I wanted to log this anyway.

Back