Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (157) +
So recently, I just published the dream island of Palm City. I would like to see your reviews for Palm City.

The Dream Address is DA 9779-8557-7740

As you write your reviews after visiting the island, here are five questions to answer.

Questions:
  1. Which character has the best house? And which character has the worst house?
  2. What are the best rooms in each house? And what are the worst rooms of each house?
  3. What is the best part about Palm City?
  4. What is the worst part about Palm City?
  5. What is your rating, from 0% to 100%?

EDIT: There’s one more thing to mention. There is a hidden gold room in Palm City. If you can find it, be sure to post a screenshot of it here.

EDIT 2: The first two questions only apply to the player houses. They don’t apply to the animal villagers.

Last edited:
1. I liked Fang’s house the best. About half of the houses I was unable to visit because the villager was asleep or out.

2. I loved all of the cyber house! Super cool. The Christmas house is cool, but super committed all year long. i didn’t like that the stone/clay theme house was all the same room in every room. It was a cool idea for one room though.

3. I love all the paths and how the houses are all similar! The little areas that seem to take you below ground are cool too.

4. The winter theme - I just can’t decorate seasonally because it’s so much work and then you either have to leave it or do it all over again. Looks nice, just not for me.

5. I’d rate your island 85%! It’s pretty cool!

Thank you for your review.

There’s one problem. The first two questions only apply to the human houses. First one is which human had the best house or worst house, while the second is choosing a favorite room or least favorite room in each of the four houses.

Thank you for your review.

There’s one problem. The first two questions only apply to the human houses. First one is which human had the best house or worst house, while the second is choosing a favorite room or least favorite room in each of the four houses.
Just saw your post. You have two player houses?

Not from the house, but there is a pipe somewhere in the desert. It’s not on or next to the paths, but it does lead to the room.
Ah, okay! I have been driving myself nuts trying to figure out how to get through the wall in the medieval restaurant house!

Back