• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Feel the need to re-introduce myself… so hi! (serious message)

acnh.eclipse

สวัสดีค่ะ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I’m back from a year(ish) hiatus. I’m just going to go ahead and reintroduce myself.
Hi! My name is 수아 (Soo-ah) or you can call me Sooah. I play new leaf and new horizons, most new leaf now though! I have one big truth that I have constantly lied about on here, and that is my age. I have also lied about being married, I guess that helped me feel better about my situation. I guess I might as well say the whole truth. As some of you may know, I had a baby girl last year, I said I was 19, but in actual fact I am under 18. I am not a s*** and I don’t sleep around, I was dating this boy and he wasn’t happy so I broke up with him. I said I was married to him on here because I felt ashamed that I was underage and single with a baby. I feel sick with myself and so upset that I let it happen. I don’t know why I didn’t stop it. Anyway there’s no point doing what ifs, I am glad that I have this baby and I am supported by my family and community. My local Mandir are very helpful and this forum has helped me learn that lying doesn’t make me happy. It’s all out there now, please don’t think I’m some wh*** I get some of you don’t want to talk with me anymore because I have made friendships out of lies with you all. Please forgive me. All I want is to be here to clear my head and just relax.

Last edited:
Hey. I had a rough past on this forum. There’s no shame in your past, but you can’t change what has already happened. You can only accept it and move on. I can see that you’ve matured since that incident and you don’t have anything to be upset about. I am happy you’ve returned to the forums and hopefully you decide to stick around.

Hey. I had a rough past on this forum. There’s no shame in your past, but you can’t change what has already happened. You can only accept it and move on. I can see that you’ve matured since that incident and you don’t have anything to be upset about. I am happy you’ve returned to the forums and hopefully you decide to stick around.
Thank you! I feel really silly about lying. And I’ll probably stick around, there are so many nice people on here!

Welcome back! I'm so glad you're doing good, and you've changed. It's great to see people come back from their hiatuses (I recently came back, too!). It is also great seeing how people have matured from their breaks. Anyways, good to see you!

We wouldn't have met previously, so hello and welcome back Sooah! 😊🌟

I hope you and baby are both doing well? ❤

(Also, it's interesting to me that you play more New Leaf than New Horizons!)

We wouldn't have met previously, so hello and welcome back Sooah! 😊🌟

I hope you and baby are both doing well? ❤

(Also, it's interesting to me that you play more New Leaf than New Horizons!)
I find new leaf more relaxing, I can go there and feel like am there. I’ve gone off playing animal crossing after I had my baby, I’ve gone off and on. But im back now in a better mindset than ever. I’ve accepted what happened and have learnt to live with it. I can’t believe it’s nearly been a year ❤️

I find new leaf more relaxing, I can go there and feel like am there. I’ve gone off playing animal crossing after I had my baby, I’ve gone off and on. But im back now in a better mindset than ever. I’ve accepted what happened and have learnt to live with it. I can’t believe it’s nearly been a year ❤
That's really good to hear. I'm glad you're in a better space. ❤

I’d also like some of my closest friends on here to read this before deciding if they still would like to talk to me @Lightspring @Xeleron @GuerreraD if you don’t want to talk to me again I totally get it.
Hey Sooah it certainly has been a while! I hope you have been doing well and the forum is always open! I’m praying that you and your baby are doing well ❤️
Welcome back! 😊

Hey Sooah it certainly has been a while! I hope you have been doing well and the forum is always open! I’m praying that you and your baby are doing well ❤
Welcome back! 😊
I wasn’t expecting this much support! And to be quite honest, I wasn’t expecting any at all. But this forum is what’s held me together. Thank you ❤️

welcome back! it’s nice to see you again. 💙

i completely understand why you did what you did, and to be honest, i’ve done similar things as well (not on here). i lied about my age, my relationship status, my family, etc quite a lot when i was younger, because sometimes lies really are better than reality. it doesn’t make what you or i did right, of course, but it takes a lot of courage to own up to it and try to better yourself as a person. i’m proud of you.

you are also absolutely not a s*** or a w****, and never let anyone tell you otherwise. you’re doing the best you can, and i can tell that you love your baby a lot. i’m really glad to hear that you have a support system and that you’re in a better mindset. i wish nothing but the best for you and your baby, and i hope to see you around. ☺️

welcome back! it’s nice to see you again. 💙

i completely understand why you did what you did, and to be honest, i’ve done similar things as well (not on here). i lied about my age, my relationship status, my family, etc quite a lot when i was younger, because sometimes lies really are better than reality. it doesn’t make what you or i did right, of course, but it takes a lot of courage to own up to it and try to better yourself as a person. i’m proud of you.

you are also absolutely not a s*** or a w****, and never let anyone tell you otherwise. you’re doing the best you can, and i can tell that you love your baby a lot. i’m really glad to hear that you have a support system and that you’re in a better mindset. i wish nothing but the best for you and your baby, and i hope to see you around. ☺
Thank you so much! I can’t thank you all enough 🙏 it’s been really tough, I love my baby so much but it’s really hard being in year 9 (8th grade) and having a child. I still have hopes and dreams but I can’t achieve them. It’s especially hard going to school then going to work. But my mind is better now, and it makes it worth while when I come home and see my precious lovely daughter❤️

Back