• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Feeling pretty stupid.

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Not acnl related, but I forgot where I parked my car today. I go to school in the capital city of my state, and it gets really crowded downtown, especially on nights like tonight when the performing arts center has a show going on. So had had to park (illegally, because there was nowhere left in the entire freaking city to park) really far away from class. I walked to class, took my exam... and could not for the life of me remember where I had parked. I walked around the entire district (the city is split into several districts. I was in the jewelry district) for half an hour before calling my mom and crying because I was lost and thought the car had been stolen or towed.

I did eventually find the car... and had no memory of parking it there. I don't remember ever being on that street. I feel really, really stupid now....

But on the bright side, I think I did really well on my exam.

Back