• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Festivals, holidays, and events oh my!

April Fools Day for City Folk is lame. I just picked up a copy a few days ago and all that happened yesterday was that I got a leaf. Like, really? The villagers should at least try to prank you as well! Maybe your villager requests you to deliver something and as you are passing it it explodes (confetti/bouncy things/smoke). Maybe the smoke turns your face a funny color. I don't really know....does anyone else have a better idea for April Fools?

Speaking of food, how about a pie eating contest? You win like you win at cleaning Gracies car, who can tap the A button faster lol but you can't go too fast or you will get a stomach ache.

Well, if you talk to the villagers, they sometimes say some weird things on April Fools. I had one try to tell me that we are being taken over by one of my friend's villages and that we would have to call ourselves that name (I think it was MDark's village....hmmm I wonder if she was trying to plot behind my back :D ). I had another tell me something else that I almost believed until he said April Fool :D.

Aww none of my villagers pranked me D= but maybe that's because I don't have any friends on City Folk yet. Hopefully you don't have to have friends to be pranked in the 3DS version.

Back