• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

find a friend!

Name: Shay ( not my full name but idk B)))))
Sexual Orientation: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: pfft, none
Favorite BOOKS: Hm, I like a series called Uglies, its good, any other favs would have to be manga.
Favorite Games: Legend of Zelda, The Last of Us, and Bioshock.
Favorite Movies: Not sure, i usually like comedy and dramas in movies. ( i do like disney movies a lot.)
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Two Door Cinema Club <3
Favorite TV Shows: Once upon a Time and Supernatural as of now
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm a lefty and people think im good at drawing.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Diana or Sydney
Type of person I would like to be friends with: People w my interests/people that are funny.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Not sure.. Rude people? Or someone who doesnt have a sense of humour i guess lel.

Last edited:
Favorite BOOKS: Hm, I like a series called Uglies, its good, any other favs would have to be manga.
Favorite Games: Legend of Zelda and The Last of Us

Favorite Movies: Not sure, i usually like comedy and dramas in movies. ( i do like disney movies a lot.)
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm a lefty and people think im good at drawing.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: People w my interests/people that are funny.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Not sure.. Rude people? Or someone who doesnt have a sense of humour i guess lel.
Found another bud! also saw that you liked bioshock...

Last edited:
Favorite Games: Legend of Zelda and The Last of Us
I can't believe I forgot to add them to my list, they're one of my favorites too.

I may as well,

Name: Andy
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Books: DUNE, The Invisible Man, Watchmen
Favorite Games: Dark Souls, Link to the Past, Persona 4
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Watchmen, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Daft Punk, Journey, Big D and the Kids Table
Favorite TV Shows: Blackadder, Supernatural
Interesting facts about yourself: I like to Speedrun games. (Bonus fact: I'm not actually scary)
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Rolf
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone willing to take the time to chat, to know one another.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Roody Poos

Name: aleonhart ;)
Sexual Orientation: straight
Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: The Book Thief, the asoiaf books I've actually read aha, The Fault In Our Stars, Looking For Alaska, Rainbow Rowell books...
Favorite Games: ACNL I guess.
Favorite Movies: Pacific Rim, Zombieland, Captain America: TWS, just fun movies.
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Vampire Weekend, Local Natives, Beach House, Best Coast, Arcade Fire, Ed Sheeran, and Marina and the Diamonds
Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Attack on Titan, Game of Thrones, Elementary, Adventure Time, Sword Art Online, Parks and Recreation, Supernatural, Pushing Daisies, Breaking Bad, and a handful more.
Interesting facts about yourself: I've been a huge soccer (or football) fan since the 2010 World Cup, though I've neglected the last season due to university.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Peanut or Fang
Type of person I would like to be friends with: nice, rad people who share my interests or are just down to talk :)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: rude, mean, close-minded people. the like.
You sound pretty cool

fill out the survey and find friends!

Name: Mercedes
Sexual Orientation: bisexual?
Relationship Status: none.
Favorite Books: LOL WHO READS??
Favorite Games: ACNL, Tomodachi life, Legend of Zelda link between to worlds, pokemon expoleres of sky,
Favorite Movies: The Lego movie
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Iggy azalea
Favorite TV Shows: MLP:FIM, The fariy odd parents, adventure time, regular show.
Interesting facts about yourself: I love cats, and drawing, also eating bacon cheese fry's!
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Pietro
Type of person I would like to be friends with: anyone who could click.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: anyone who's a ****face.

Name: Madison
Sexual Orientation: bisexual (with many question marks)
Relationship Status: taken
Favorite Books: The Virgin Suicides, House of Leaves, American Gods, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Favorite Games: Bioshock series (!!!!), Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon, The Sims, AC
Favorite Movies: Heathers, Mulholland Drive, Se7en, Tokyo Godfathers, Black Swan
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Nico Vega, Florence & The Machine, The Strokes
Favorite TV Shows: Twin Peaks, Firefly, X-Files, SNK, Madoka Magicka
Interesting facts about yourself: I love cats, writing, drawing and bike riding!
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Kiki
Type of person I would like to be friends with: people who like to tell stories about their lives and like games:)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: people who use slurs and/or think being cruel or offensive is funny

Favorite Books: The Virgin Suicides, House of Leaves, American Gods, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Favorite Games: Bioshock series (!!!!), Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon, The Sims, AC
Favorite Movies: Heathers, Mulholland Drive, Se7en, Tokyo Godfathers, Black Swan
Interesting facts about yourself: I love cats, writing, drawing and bike riding!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: people who like to tell stories about their lives and like games:)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: people who use slurs and/or think being cruel or offensive is funny
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Oh my god can we be friends? My favorite bands change but Nico Vega is one of my favorites! I forgot to add them!

Last edited:
You seem cool

Yoooooo! You guys seem super cool too! Can we please freak out about Booker Dewitt together? (freaking out about booker dewitt consumes like 80% of my brainpower 90% of the time)

purrs at you over dragon age
y halo thar B))))

whoops i made the thread and never filled it out myself.

Name: mel
Sexual Orientation: idk
Relationship Status: complicated
Favorite Books: the book thief, into the wild, gray, the great gatsby
Favorite Games: animal crossing, league, pokemon, ace attorney series, bioshock series, portal 2, tf2
Favorite Movies: hedwig and the angry inch, les mis, rent, adult world, the eden of the east movies
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: twenty one pilots, the colourist, fall out boy, the brobecks, tegan & sara
Favorite TV Shows: it's always sunny in philadelphia, evangelion, and orange is the new black
Interesting facts about yourself: i suck
Favorite New Leaf Villager: muffy of lobo
Type of person I would like to be friends with: anyone
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: i d k

Last edited:
Name: Jake
Sexual Orientation: homosexual
Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: i am not a reader but if i had to pick either trivia/mystery books
Favorite Games: pokemon/zelda/monster hunter
Favorite Movies: musicals
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: kelly clarkson
Favorite TV Shows: glee and desperate housewives
Interesting facts about yourself: i have swag, i was once a model, i am v kind
Favorite New Leaf Villager: ricky!!!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: boys who are nice and hot
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: just pls dont be ignorant and have an open mind

(if u wanna be friends pls PM me with a selfie of u attached)

still looking!!

Name: Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock
Sexual Orientation: bi but id never touch a guy
Relationship Status: depends on ur relationship status
Favorite Books: who reads books
Favorite Games: love
Favorite Movies: animal crossing movie
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: nine inch nails
Favorite TV Shows: mlp
Interesting facts about yourself: i have a rare disease yes
Favorite New Leaf Villager: drift bc im driftin past u
Type of person I would like to be friends with: hot gurls with big boobys who are sluts
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: my dad

Back