• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First day in Pocket Camp!

Jeannine

Wherever you go...
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Coco
Christmas Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Toy Hammer
Pink Hybrid Lily
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
I finally got around to downloading Pocket Camp! I feel a little behind here but better late than never :blush:

I started the game thrilled to be greeted by K.K., very reminiscent of the opening sequence of Population Growing.

I chose the natural campsite and was very happy to start with Goldie. She's so sweet and I've only grown to love her more through this game.
YcUncxw.jpg

A boy named Tonnura was the first character I came across!
AS787i1.jpg

I went into this game blind and wasn't sure if this was a real person or not - I added him anyway :blush:
IjnG46u.jpg

I met two other Japanese girls soon after.
6CXJu00.jpg
Kitty
h0iLXzo.jpg
Aochi
I was happy to find friends so quickly!

I was also excited to stumble across new NPCs to the series!
XvUBDWP.jpg

I really enjoy these guys so far and like the sequence that plays while they work on your camper :blush:
3yBKLRg.jpg

I gathered up quite a bit of Leaf Tickets by playing but couldn't resist spending most of them on K.K.'s chair.
mPQHM9o.jpg

I needed to have him playing his riff at my campsite - he's been my favourite NPC from the beginning.
itTdXxn.jpg

I was super thrilled to see this little animation being performed:
iH4Y9I2.jpg

A callback to the morning aerobics from the Gamecube! That was one of my favourite features to participate in, I do hope it will return as an event in a future game :blush:

I also have to say I love the special animations that will sometimes play when you complete a favour for a villager. It's such a cute feature.
eR862ya.jpg
SWLLtEq.jpg
VkptRnc.jpg

Catching my first blowfish! This was a nice surprise after so many horse mackerels.
GBDzj80.jpg

I'm really enjoying this game so far, and looking forward to devoting countless more hours of my life to Pocket Camp :blush:

bwM3yQR.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Back