• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

first person to use an s losses

I don't think using a 'z' in turn of the forbidden letter would be fair at all. >> Cheating in my opinion. :\

I don't think using a 'z' in turn of the forbidden letter would be fair at all. >> Cheating in my opinion. :\
Ditto...

But, if one were to look at the very beginnig of the thread, the whole point it got created happened to be due to the fact that a multitude of word-choice actually looked pretty funny without the letter before t.

I have a big bottom.
I like to ride my llama into battle too.
Am I doing it right? Idek..

Lol what the heck Blu! I never even rejected her x3 you can't tell I didn't decide to keep her haha

Last edited:
I like to eat muhroom and alad and peanut butter jelly cookie

Birdz are fun to look at, except it you uze the wrong letter. It ziundz like a z.

the other thread--- I don't know what to think about that. The new one where the topic creator mocked fireninja and Matt for their literary talent :p

ah well~

the other thread--- I don't know what to think about that. The new one where the topic creator mocked fireninja and Matt for their literary talent :p

ah well~

It happened to be pretty intriguing, right?

And, CoobaCupcake created ANOTHER one, but now with a different beginning to the tale, but no one hath recontributed.

Back