• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing First QR's! New tattoo tank top!

Griffon

an attempt was made
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
Flower Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
The dress is my first QR. I can't feel my eyes. I spent like 76 hours trying to make this dress. Please, partake of the QR and tell me it's not terrible

first dress.jpgFirst dress-1.jpgFirst dress-2.jpgFirst dress-3.jpgFirst dress-4.jpg

Okay, I spent another grueling 87 hours making this (very cool) owl tank with geometric tatoos!

tumblr_o93gvfnTOR1vyn3obo1_400.jpg owl geometry tank.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i can totally tell!! Beautiful effort c: do you mind if i use it on my mayor?:)

I absolutely DO NOT mind! In fact, I'd love if you posted a screenshot of your mayor wearing it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annnd I just realized this is in the wrong forum. I'm sorry

This is so adorable. That time you spent really paid off. I just might use it! ;)

Aww, it's adorable! You did a great job on it! :D

Wow! This is your first qr dress too?? It's amazing!! ~

Naww, thank you! There are some great tutorials that really helped- if left to my own devices, it probably would have been a random squiggle across a blank dress. XD

Back