• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First Tree Stump Design

Glitzy

20% cooler
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Chocolate Cake
I got my first one today!! It was the citrus design. Then a few chops later I also got the ginkgo leaf design. I was so excited! Do you remember what your first design was? I hope to get the tri-force one day!

I think the first one I got was either the heart or butterfly. Between both my 2 towns, I've gotten all of the different designs, but I had to dig up the citrus design because I had to put a path there (haven't had it show up agains since). I've also had some villagers plop there new houses on top of some of them too. I hate that.

Butterfly for regular trees and musical note for cedar.

Anyone know if beach tree stumps can have designs?

Maybe it was because I had more stumps in my town today, but I had a villager sit on two different stumps! I saw Blanche asleep on one then a little while later she was chillin' on a different one, lol .. Guess she prefers them over all my benches.

Maybe it was because I had more stumps in my town today, but I had a villager sit on two different stumps! I saw Blanche asleep on one then a little while later she was chillin' on a different one, lol .. Guess she prefers them over all my benches.

I love seeing my villagers sitting on tree stumps and benches. It is so cute. I always take a picture of it.

I'm in tree chopping mode. Found four designs this morning on saplings. Tri-Force, butterfly, X, and I think Crazy Redd's. Violin beetles all over them.

Finally got a golden axe the other day. The first tree stump that I had was...

a leaf. Or, I think it was a leaf.

I can't remember. It was a while ago, and the tree stump was in the way, so I quickly got rid of it. It might have been a butterfly.
Right now I've got a ginkgo leaf and a heart. They're also in the way, but I'm leaving them alone for now in case I get some mushrooms.

I dug my first one up (think it was a butterfly) because I was only cutting the tree down because it was the planned area for the cafe
I only have one more. I'm not sure what it's called.

My very first special tree stump (the town's long gone due to catching the resetting bug) was a Triforce stump.

It made me (stupidly) cut down all my trees to see if I could get more (I didn't). Then I found out that using the silver axe almost always produces a special stump xD

I have one butterfly design currently. I got another one, too, but I planned to dig up the stump, so I didn't keep it.

My first one was on the island! I don't think mushrooms can grow there, unfortunately. Luckily I have two in my town, but once Bam moves out they might have to go as I have plans for that area.

My first was the triforce. I planed on keeping it forever. Well, until Rowan's house plot decided to swallow it up.

Last edited:
The first pattern I got was a triforce.

the worst part about it is it's the only triforce i've been able to get, and it was on a tree i wanted to get rid of, no less.

Back