• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

First Video Game?

Probably some old MS-DOS game like Arkanoid or that weird game I can't find for my life.

As for non-computer stuff probably Pok?mon Red or something.

game boy pocket and my first game Was Pokemon yellow Sigh oh the old good days X)

Last edited:
A Mario game for the SNES. I don't remember which game. But my parents got it before I was born, so I was playing it as soon as I could hold a controller.

The first game that was mine that I didn't have to share with anyone was Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (my parents got me all three).

I think the first video game I played was Spyro the Dragon? And the first one I owned was Carrot Crazy for the Game Boy :p

pokemon sapphire if i remember correctly. quit halfway tho because i just couldnt get past may as it was too hard for when i was young.

My first game is Crash Bandicoot 1, I believe. And to this day, that game still scares me for some dumb reason, even though I love all of the other games from that series. lol

Last edited:
First video game I ever played was Mario Kart 64

First video game I ever played that I owned was Need for Speed: Underground 2

Ratchet and clank 1 xD

Or one of the Tekken games, think there was a kangaroo in it ? •3•

My first game was New Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo DS.

I still have memories of it to this very day.

technically it was a gba game called castlevania: circle of the moon but i got it for free and i never really liked it. the first game i got by choice was either club penguin: elite penguin force or one of my wii games.

Back