• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

First Worthwhile Sig Try

@_@ Double post...

Anyways, here's something new:

Untitled-3.jpg

UltraByte said:
The original picture had a border, but it was huge. I'll keep borders in mind next time.
if all else fails, just put a black line around it. : D

Here's some I made last night and never had the chance to post...

untitled20tm7.jpg

U2 Sig. =P

darude2sr9.jpg

A Darude Sig! YAY!

darudeqt6.jpg

And a Darude Av! YAY!

Boarder Boarder Boarder. D: D: D:

they're getting better and better, but you cant forget the boarder its seriously really important, makes your eyes confined to the thing they're looking at, and not wander away and stop caring. <3

i like that U2 one.

UltraByte said:
>< Borders... I keep forgetting. I should probably Sticky Note it to my head.
Nah not your head, you'd never see it. D:

you need it stickied to... uhh... your cat, or monitor, probably monitor, that way you'll see it instead of hear it. >_> Yeah.

You have bands ive never even heard of i guess darude sound familiar but yah...........

Very nice though but check out my sig. took me five minutes in paint and MS photeditor for the resizing..

news-header.jpg
untitled.png

DaRude did Sandstorm, possibly the world's greatest Trance song.

Eh.. I'm going to not say anything about your sig.

Dark Mirage said:
You have bands ive never even heard of i guess darude sound familiar but yah...........

Very nice though but check out my sig. took me five minutes in paint and MS photeditor for the resizing..

news-header.jpg
untitled.png
You spelled Sabbath wrong. >_>

Dark Mirage said:

news-header.jpg
untitled.png
you spelled "sabbath" wrong. Also stop hijacking threads.

well im sorry and hijacking????????? okay........ well yah I think its more natural with 2 B's never i dont liek it spelled liek sabath seems all weird

UltraByte said:
DaRude did Sandstorm, possibly the world's greatest Trance song.

Eh.. I'm going to not say anything about your sig.
wow thatv hurts what you didnt say about my sig....... and uhm trance i looked it up it sounds liek techno froom description yeah uhm im gonna download some to see what it is....

Back