• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I GOT AN EGG DO I OPEN OR SELL

SELL.

This festival goes on for 2 weeks. Eggs were 1.8mil yesterday and are 470k today. They'll keep dropping as long as people keep farming. And if people are farming for 2 weeks straight? The prices are likely gonna go through the floor.

SELL.

This festival goes on for 2 weeks. Eggs were 1.8mil yesterday and are 470k today. They'll keep dropping as long as people keep farming. And if people are farming for 2 weeks straight? The prices are likely gonna go through the floor.

All I want for Christmas is a nocturne breed change scrolllll youuuu

Yeah same. I've certainly made 5 mil so far but I've spent too much :c

I am always incredibly impressed with just about every move you've made in this game. o: You've far surpassed me already from when I was a newbie.

Also, I have this same problem. xD; I made almost a mil per day for two weeks during a craze for Crystal dragons. Spent like half of it in that same time period too. Ohwell. Easy come, easy go.

SELL.

How about at the end of the festival, when the egg supply dries up?

I am always incredibly impressed with just about every move you've made in this game. o: You've far surpassed me already from when I was a newbie.

Also, I have this same problem. xD; I made almost a mil per day for two weeks during a craze for Crystal dragons. Spent like half of it in that same time period too. Ohwell. Easy come, easy go.

meanwhile I'm here like: "holy **** I have a million treasure wtf how I'm rich"

Xan-Senpai teach me your ways I'll pay u in souls

Eh, theres going to be soooo many nocturnes by then if everyone keeps farming like this. So I'd sell it now while you can personally.
or give it to meee <3

Must be doing something right then xD It isn't my first adoptable site so I suppose I've picked up things from the past.

Well I'm hoping after akirbeak I can start saving money. I have no plans to go for the light sprite until I am in a position to earn that much money. I already took care of speedy and the golden fang thing, and that awesome seaboxer skin I wanted :D The more you spend the less there is to spend money on.

rip me being uber poor and having played for like 500 years

idk how you guys do it
(though i guess i HAVE spent a ****load on lair expansions but idk how much it is total to have 95 spaces lol)

I honestly have no idea how it'll go that far into the future. xD; I guess it depends on how demand for them goes and if they release something else that distracts people?

Like Facet's release. Everyone was all OMG FACET IS OUT, and then like a week later, hasn't even had a chance to really get good, they drop this bombshell. New species, huge event, etc. The Facet market is doing terribly in comparison to Crystal's release.

meanwhile I'm here like: "holy **** I have a million treasure wtf how I'm rich"

Xan-Senpai teach me your ways I'll pay u in souls

Yeah, but my lair is really boring and plain looking. I only have maybe a page and a half of dragons I actually care about, the rest are either for sale or valuable in some way. A lot of people here have just beautiful lairs.

I have a one-track mind when it comes to games like this: make a ton of internet money and make it fast. Everything else kind of... gets put to the side.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Must be doing something right then xD It isn't my first adoptable site so I suppose I've picked up things from the past.

Well I'm hoping after akirbeak I can start saving money. I have no plans to go for the light sprite until I am in a position to earn that much money. I already took care of speedy and the golden fang thing, and that awesome seaboxer skin I wanted :D The more you spend the less there is to spend money on.

Like I said before, I think you, me, Stina, and maaaaybe Xara might be the most competitive players in this thread. xD;

If you wanted more rare things to buy to invest in, Sprites are dirt cheap right now. They've dropped so people can make money fast to buy Nocturnes, I guess. A couple days ago, Shadow was like 750k, Earth was 600k, Nature was 200k, Arcane was 1.7m. They're almost half in price. All retired, very popular, and a finished set, so people are driven to complete it.

Interesting. When I looked at sprites when I joined the site I did notice them being more expensive. I've since bought water, nature and earth when they first dropped in price last week before nocturnes, though they were about 1.5x the price they are now. Thanks for the heads up.

I think out of all the Sprites, only plague, Fire, and Light have kept up more or less their value from before the event. Everything else took an enormous hit. Speedy was at like 800k+ and Golden Bantam Fangers were 500-600k.

I want to buy all the cheap Sprites, but I only have 700k left, where did all my money go. D:

Back