Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I think both manta ray bosses are equally common so other variables must determine auction price. I think manatarune's colour scheme is more appealing but wave sweepers seem to go for a higher price. Perhaps it is a balance of enough people wanting mantarunes and more people selling them which ends up making them cheaper, idk.

Maybe it has to do with their elemental alignment? I fight with a mostly plague team, which is weak to ice attacks. Mantarunes can wipe out one of my dragons in one hit, so I usually never finish fights with them. Plague is resistant to plague, though, so I can take on the sweepers with no issues, even if I'm just fighting with two 25s and a fodder. If enough users are fighting in the kelp beds with dragons weak to ice, then maybe it's affecting the numbers. I think one of the very popular guides recommended plague dragons before the new bosses, so maybe a lot of users are using them as their leveled teams?

Yeah it seems to be just a weird quirk going on with supply/demand.

They are still over 300k though which I think is good. Would be better if I had some though. On the other side of things yetis are getting cheap too but they aren't as rare as the manta ray/frost delverstoneborer bosses so perhaps they shouldn't be more expensive than normal familiars to begin with.

I'm so exhausted of coli after Night of the Nocturne but I think it would be foolish not to keep spare soon-to-be retired apparel. So onwards I say!

Last edited:
Even after all the fighting I've done in the woods, I've never gotten a yeti. XD the drop rate must be way low. I've gotten two sweepers just from training fodder.

My friend's not coming over till early afternoon, so I get the morning to play ~

The Coli loves me this morning. : D three chests in an hour, none are doubles.

It must sense that I need to stop and get back to sewing soon. XD;

Where are you grinding at? :eek:

I'm in the Boreal Woods.

It's got the highest percentage of Ice monsters and also it's the only venue that can drop all 6 of the chests. : D Added bonus: I can one-shot everything there except for the Yeti.

Ok. So just to make sure I have this right, the marketplace only skins are:
Icy Impression
Animated Icicle
Frosted Glasswing
Coldsnap
and Snowy Mane.
All the others you can find in chests?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah. I've been grinding there too. :D 4 Chests so far but one was from the Mire.

I think you're missing one from the list. Here, have a guide. : D

Can one-shot everything but yeti and stupid elks. They have still have 1% life left from eliminate or 3 scratches unless Tranquil lands all the hits/eliminates.

But lol it barely takes any time to take an extra turn scratching so I don't mind ^^

Can one-shot everything but yeti and stupid elks. They have still have 1% life left from eliminate or 3 scratches unless Tranquil lands all the hits/eliminates.

But lol it barely takes any time to take an extra turn scratching so I don't mind ^^

Yeah, the hp on the Elks is baaaarely too high for a 125 str dragon to handle. A 126 str dragon can do it, though. It's really impressive the difference 1 str can make.

if only i had the monies to buy these skins rip this game will kill me

at least i have the frozen berries one, right? :')

Dumb question...

So why is the currency for gala worth so much more than the currency for Rockbreakers? o_O

Back