• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so that is a resounding no to scattering her ;D thank you everyone for your input! I've never heard of "tree dergs" but that makes total sense for her coloring! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you sell double coral? I know someone that is looking for one.

Sorry ;v; I'm going to keep him :>

Last edited:
Ok, so that is a resounding no to scattering her ;D thank you everyone for your input! I've never heard of "tree dergs" but that makes total sense for her coloring! :3

Tree dragons are one of my favorite styles of dragon. : D The concept is really cool!

@Xan @cheezyfries ahhhh those look so cool!!!!!! I love the accents!!! Awww I want to put foliage and little birdies on my girl too xD

Xan, Trance is amazing!!!!! :O

Last edited:
I've been scrying with stained and I think this dragon looks good with crystal/toxin/stained

image.jpg

Last edited:
did i hear tree dragons?

idk if mine is really a tree but i love him anyways haha

Part of the forest part of the forest

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Xan @cheezyfries ahhhh those look so cool!!!!!! I love the accents!!! Awww I want to put foliage and little birdies on my girl too xD

Xan, Trance is amazing!!!!! :O

Thanks! Trance and Everglade were my first two that started them all, actually. : D they're a breeding pair, if you happen to need another little baby tree.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Moko what a pretty skin!!!!!!!

I love seeing my babies all grown-up! xD

Wow, they look pretty impressive all changed to Skydancers. o:

@pinelle, thanks it's from latest crystalline gala. :D also oml i should totally save gems and treas BUT BEAUTIFUL 6 DIGITS HELP

yay reg window :D if anyone wanna refer me I'm HippieTurt (also feel free to add me as a friend here or there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back