• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling flower fairy set, complete sanrio sets, and amiibo items!

ellsieotter

qt pie
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (95) +
hi guys c: I'm selling some goodies again! this time I am only selling things as sets. which means you cannot ask for one individual item out of the set. I am looking to sell them as a whole. sanrio sets also include clothing too (unless I specify otherwise). I am setting prices this time instead of offers. I would prefer if delivery was to your town.

**please** be patient with me. your order will not be delievered right away. I write orders down then will either pm or vm you to set up a time to trade shortly after. thx!

please leave me wifi feedback

~~~

hello kitty set (minus the dress, hat, and shoes. it does include the outfit aka the shirt) - 100 tbt

cinnamoroll set - 140 tbt SOLD

my melody set - 140 tbt SOLD

kerokerokeroppi set - 140 tbt SOLD

flower fairy set (dress, shoes, wand, and highly sought after wig) - 150 tbt SOLD

nintendo ds - 30 tbt each new 3ds sable x2, new 3ds k.k, new 3ds t.t, new 3ds mabel

misc. items, all 25 tbt each isabelle's scooter, tom nook's car, dachshund ornament, chihuahua ornament

Last edited:
deal! please open your gates when you are ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes! we already have our fc added. I will vm you when I am ready

Ok just wait when you vm me. Someone is in my town right now.

How much for my melody set without the bed? (I have the bed) My melody is my favorite :3

Last edited:
I can take it with the bed then! Also, what does pending mean exactly?

someone already asked for it, so it is pending meaning it has not been picked up yet but has been spoken for. I will update my original post when things are pending or sold.

Back