Selling 🌸 FLOWERS 4 SALE 🌸 ⭐️ SPRING SALE ⭐️

No problem I will send that over for you now 😊 Sorry for the late response I was out 🥹
Post automatically merged:

I just sent it over then 😊 Let me know if the message came up correctly 😀
Oh yes, but could it be without the quotation marks please? Thank you so much! I can send it back!

Oh yes, but could it be without the quotation marks please? Thank you so much! I can send it back!
I’m so sorry I was on mobile trying to paste it I’ll send it back now for you 😊

I just sent it back then let me know how it looks :)

Are you willing to do collectible trades? I have an orange balloon to trade in, and the collectible I’m most interested into is the Caustic Crystal.

If you don’t want to do collectible trades, I understand. The Caustic Crystal is the last collectible I need for my weird collection to be complete.

Are you willing to do collectible trades? I have an orange balloon to trade in, and the collectible I’m most interested into is the Caustic Crystal.

If you don’t want to do collectible trades, I understand. The Caustic Crystal is the last collectible I need for my weird collection to be complete.
Hey 😊 At the moment I’m just looking for TBT offers around 1.2k

Hey 😊 At the moment I’m just looking for TBT offers around 1.2k
I’m sorry. I don’t have enough TBT. I’ll try selling the orange balloon for funds. But good luck on getting the star wand.

Update: I have the Bells. I think I’ll take your Caustic Crystal.

My message is “It only glows during Halloween and Easter.”

Last edited:
I’m sorry. I don’t have enough TBT. I’ll try selling the orange balloon for funds. But good luck on getting the star wand.

No problem at all I’ll send it over now ☺️

I just sent it over then let me know if the message came on correctly as I am just on mobile atm :)

Back