Selling 🌸 FLOWERS 4 SALE 🌸 ⭐️ SPRING SALE ⭐️

Hey @KittenNoir ! :D I would be very interested in getting all 5 of the dragon tokens you have available. I wish I had TBT to throw your way, but I would like to make it worth your while and to help you have some good stuff to help raise Star Wand funds. :) Would you accept the following trade: Fancy Kitty Plush, Gold Jellyfish, and Silver Jellyfish (6,500 value with how I would price in my shop currently)? :D

If so, I would like them used for the following collectibles:

Festival Lantern (x 2)
1 of each dragon piece

Would like to have them in this order:

Lantern -> Dragon Head -> Dragon Body -> Dragon Tail -> Lantern

With the following messages:

“Year” -> “of” -> “The” -> “Dragon” -> “2024”

Last edited:
Hey @KittenNoir ! :D I would be very interested in getting all 5 of the dragon tokens you have available. I wish I had TBT to throw your way, but I would like to make it worth your while and to help you have some good stuff to help raise Star Wand funds. :) Would you accept the following trade: Fancy Kitty Plush, Gold Jellyfish, and Silver Jellyfish (6,500 value with how I would price in my shop currently)? :D

If so, I would like them used for the following collectibles:

Festival Lantern (x 2)
1 of each dragon piece

Would like to have them in this order:

Lantern -> Dragon Head -> Dragon Body -> Dragon Tail -> Lantern

With the following messages:

“Year” -> “of” -> “The” -> “Dragon” -> “2024”
Hey @MasterM64 Sorry for the late response its been a very long day.

I would love to trade with you for those 3 items :) Let me know when you are ready and I will send them over.

Edit: Just checking you want it to look like this
1708678567275.png
1708678611896.png
1708678603257.png
1708678582040.png
1708678570077.png

Last edited:
Hey @MasterM64 Sorry for the late response its been a very long day.

I would love to trade with you for those 3 items :) Let me know when you are ready and I will send them over.

Edit: Just checking you want it to look like this
View attachment 537394View attachment 537398View attachment 537397View attachment 537396View attachment 537395

Hey @KittenNoir ! It’s no problem at all and awesome! :D Yes, that’s correct, exactly like that. :) I’ll send everything your way now!

EDIT: got the 3 collectibles sent! 🎉

Back