• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Flowers for 1 tbt each

Hi there, so from what I gather, you bred these yourself, right?
I'm trying to get enough genuine hybrids to start breeding them for my various towns (because I run) and possibly sell them if they get overwhelming.

I would like:
Blue Roses x4
Purple Roses x4
Black Roses x 4
Purple Pansies x4
Blue Pansies x 4

Thank you!

Yup! I breed them all myself. :)
That'll be 20 tbt, let me know when you can trade!

I'm available whenever you are, I'm just doing some cycling, I'll send the btb. :)

I've got your flowers ready. I hope delivery is alright, as my town doesn't have any space near my train station to plant flowers at the moment.

I've got your flowers ready. I hope delivery is alright, as my town doesn't have any space near my train station to plant flowers at the moment.

That's no problem, I'll add you and open Redbow. Thank you!

3 please

Tj999
Town of Torin
FC 3797 6821 2302
I will be afk as I will leave my gates open

hey again! could i snag those 2 white carnations + 8 black roses for 10 tbt?
I'm available most days in the evening :)

hey again! could i snag those 2 white carnations + 8 black roses for 10 tbt?
I'm available most days in the evening :)

Sure! I don't know what your time zone is so I'm not sure what hours you'll actually be on, but I'm EST and I'm available anytime after 2PM everyday.

Sure! I don't know what your time zone is so I'm not sure what hours you'll actually be on, but I'm EST and I'm available anytime after 2PM everyday.
whoops lol it's PST. if it's not too late, I'm good to trade now or tomorrow around 3pm your time

Back