• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Flowers for 1 tbt each

Ok! Joseph in Hyrule :) Place any where you can. I'll send the TBT as soon as you get here. Opening now, thanks! :)

Hello darlin, how are you?

I was hoping to get 2 of everything if possible please? I don't know how to trade TBT though. But it should be 10 TBT from me, correct?

Hello darlin, how are you?

I was hoping to get 2 of everything if possible please? I don't know how to trade TBT though. But it should be 10 TBT from me, correct?

Of course! And yes, that would be 10 tbt. To transfer tbt to another user, scroll to the top of the forums. Below the banner to the far right, there will be a "Currency" tab. Click on that, and it will show you the number of bells you have on hand. Click on the number of bells, and a box will pop up. Change the account that you want to transfer the bells to (in this case, Misera), type in the amount of bells and click submit.

Absolutely, I am adding you now. Are you dropping by?

Yes please, my town is too cluttered to plant flowers anywhere near convenient. Please let me know your town name and when your gates are open!

Ah, same thing happened earlier. Just a moment, I will refresh my gate. ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates refreshed!

Sorry if it got awkward at the end lol XD People I traded with before just left after they were done and I had no idea there was another way to let you out. Sorry for that!

Sorry if it got awkward at the end lol XD People I traded with before just left after they were done and I had no idea there was another way to let you out. Sorry for that!

Lol no worries! I didn't realize you were newer to the game, so it's my fault for making assumptions. Usually once a trade is done, the host will end the session by pressing the start button and pressing that option (that's what I was asking when I said "end?"). It's just faster to end a trade and closes your gates automatically. Usually, the only times people will ask other players to leave by the station is if they're expecting someone else to drop by right after so they want to leave their gates open instead of re-opening them like a second later.

Oooh I see now. Well, I will at least know for next time! I've seen a lot of your posts in the days since I've been here and it's quite likely we'll see each other again. =)

I have extra hybrids for sale! I'm constantly breeding so I always have more flowers than I know what to do with. ;v; I'm selling all of the following hybrids for 1 tbt each! c:
Although I'd prefer tbt, I'm also open to IGB so if you'd prefer that then just offer below and we can work something out. :)

For Sale:
Blue Roses x15
Purple Roses x15
Black Roses x15
Purple Pansies x15
Blue Pansies x12

Wi-Fi Ratings after trades are greatly appreciated!

Can i buy the black roses?

Back