• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Foolproof Cycling Method

Yess... someone is taking leonardo... As soon as they pick him up I am going to try this. =D
I will let you know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It worked!?! o.o
Now Chadder is in boxes!
... and gigi moved into my town... ewww....

Has this been thorougly tested and 100% guaranteed to always work? If so this will save a lot of hassle for me with my cycling town :D

Last edited:
Has this been thorougly tested and 100% guaranteed to always work? If so this will save a lot of hassle for me with my cycling town :D

It has just worked for me ((leonardo was in boxes and now chadder))... and as soon as I can get someone to adopt Chadder ((probably tomorrow)), I will be doing it again.

I swear, my villagers love me too much.
oooo, Octavian is in boxes! Shoot, now. I need someone to adopt him ;-;

Yes this really works. I found it on GAMEFAQS and use it to cycle

It worked for me! I've been struggling with cycling, and this just made things a lot simpler. Thank you. c:

Thanks a lot for this!!! If only I used this method when I was cycling heavily >.<

Fallenchaoskitten, glad to hear it worked for ya!
Yugi Moto, try it out and see for yourself :3

I was hoping you wouldn't say that :p, taking a decent sized break atm and afraid I'll get back into the game too soon :3

Back