For the birds 🪶 🥚

Which bird do you like most for any reason?

• Chickens

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Ducks

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Geese

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Quails

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Guineas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peahens

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other - ostriches, emus, ect

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

MiniPocketWorld

🏃living the life set before us🚴
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Lily of the Valley
Caustic Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Enchanted Forest Scenery
This is suppose to be a light hearted fun post.
In the poll are a variety of birds listed. These birds are what I am aware of that people sometimes keep for egg production and/or for property guarding (think of a guard dog but it's a big noisy scary bird 🦚)or even just farming. Sometimes people will keep a flock of one type of bird and throw a few other birds in to help protect the flock as some birds are more effective at scaring predators than others or just better at making a bunch of racket if there is a problem.
All these birds will have different sizes of eggs and will vary on how often they will lay an egg.

I would like to know what bird do you prefer? Your reason of choosing can vary. Maybe you like x bird on decor or clothing a lot, maybe you think x bird is pretty/cute/cool as it is, maybe you prefer x bird for their egg production or egg trait, maybe you prefer x bird for their behaviors and habits. Ect.
Post about your choice and why in the comments. Feel free to post a picture of a specific breed of there is one in mind.
It will be interesting to see which bird is the most popular.

I will say ducks because they didn't try to attack me yet and are usually cool and calm.

I chose geese out of these options since geese and vultures are special to me, but the real answer is that I love all birds, every single species. 🥰

Geese are special to me for a variety of reasons, but mainly because they're loyal, sweet once you get to know them, and they are protective, always looking out for each other. I find them beautiful and goofy and they warm my heart. Also, goslings are like the softest things on the planet. If I could sleep surrounded by them, I would have the most blissful sleep every night.

I went for quail because I always look forward to seeing them outside my window and the backyard. I love their family flock and all their different calls/chirps they make to each other. I got see their new chicks this year and they were very cute.

Ducks, always thought they were pretty cute, there are some that hang around a pond very close to me and it’s nice to see them waddling around the place.
Chickens are cool too though, know someone who has one and they’re such characters.

RoseateSpoonbill.PNG

My favorite bird is the Roseate Spoonbill! All the long-nosed animals are my favorites, and while you can't really say that a bird has a nose.....I think this particular bird comes pretty close. Look at that beautiful weirdo.

I actually got to meet a free-roaming spoonbill at the zoo in Washington, D.C. earlier this year, so that was super cool!

I chose geese out of these options since geese and vultures are special to me, but the real answer is that I love all birds, every single species. 🥰

Geese are special to me for a variety of reasons, but mainly because they're loyal, sweet once you get to know them, and they are protective, always looking out for each other. I find them beautiful and goofy and they warm my heart. Also, goslings are like the softest things on the planet. If I could sleep surrounded by them, I would have the most blissful sleep every night.
They remind me of home. I love hearing their call as they soar through the country sky. Their calls remind me of my summers when I would be out under a tree reading a book or just enjoying the lazy summer days.

I have to pick ducks. Both as a child and taking my son to feed them at the park. As a baby he also had rubber duckies like the collectable so happy memories of duckies 🥰

Back