For Tyeforce

David said:
Animefan said:
David said:
Animefan said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yup, I know. Hence why I posted that. :)
He raged at me once because i said quick scoping was easy O_0
Sounds like your stereotypical CoD fanboy.
http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7362727/1/

That topic shows some too,

I'd say and do the same things for SA2B that I would for MW2, they're great games even if they're not has good has earlier games they're still better than most.

People don't know me because I play MW2, they know me because I flame the *censored.2.0* out of idiots and morons that deserve it.

So if Animefan wants to prove that quick scoping is easy then feel free to invite me to a 1v1. :3

Horus said:
David said:
Animefan said:
David said:
He raged at me once because i said quick scoping was easy O_0

I'd say and do the same things for SA2B that I would for MW2, they're great games even if they're not has good has earlier games they're still better than most.

People don't know me because I play MW2, they know me because I flame the *censored.2.0* out of idiots and morons that deserve it.

So if Animefan wants to prove that quick scoping is easy then feel free to invite me to a 1v1. :3
I don't play any form of CoD anymore so that topic has no relevance.

No they're not.

They do know you for MW2.

My earlier point about the fanboy proven.

David said:
Horus said:
David said:
Animefan said:

No they're not.

Lolsad

Horus said:
David said:
Horus said:
David said:

No they're not.

Lolsad
lol, alright dude. w/e.

David said:
Mino said:
I predicted 15 days, it seems you made it 27 days. Nice try, David.
Oh hey look, its the ignorant kid.

And I said I'm gone once that capture card is sold. Sorry to disappoint any fantasies you had of me coming back.
Haha, really? That's your excuse? What I don't get is how it is necessary for you to post so much if all you are (apparently) here to do is post an advertisement for your capture card. Cool story, but I don't buy it.

Mino said:
David said:
Mino said:

And I said I'm gone once that capture card is sold. Sorry to disappoint any fantasies you had of me coming back.
Haha, really? That's your excuse? What I don't get is how it is necessary for you to post so much if all you are (apparently) here to do is post an advertisement for your capture card. Cool story, but I don't buy it.
W/e dude, as soon as I get my money I'm out.

David said:
Mino said:
David said:
Mino said:

Looks like someone is going to stay for a while..

YouLittleElly said:
David said:
Mino said:
David said:
Looks like someone is going to stay for a while..
I don't understand, I already have the Anime dude wanting to buy it, I'm just sorting out some banking stuff, then he can go ahead and buy it. Think a little.

Megamannt125 said:
>race like a big boy
>rated E for everyone 10 and up
But seriously, I don't Tye even comes here anymore, and this commercial is really old.
Tyes on right now :3...

David said:
Mino said:
David said:
Mino said:

And yet... you've made 26 posts today and are today's top poster. That's an impressive feat for someone who claims to be here only to sell something.

Mino said:
David said:
Mino said:
David said:
And yet... you've made 26 posts today and are today's top poster. That's an impressive feat for someone who claims to be here only to sell something.
Why do you care so much?

Back