• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop fossils, DLC, Campus and others sets, Gracie and more

I'll be buying the jingle set! 80k for the whole set (13 items) right? Reserve it for me, i'll be online around 20-30 minutes from now. :)

Hello! and okey, I'll PM you when I have all ready :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I PM you ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! :) Let me know when your gates are open
I am waiting for you to add me. I'll open my gates as soon as I see you online. :)

Hello! and okey, I'll PM you when I have all ready :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I PM you ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok! :) Let me know when your gates are open
I am waiting for you to add me. I'll open my gates as soon as I see you online. :)

Cool my gates are open whenever your ready also what would be new price on the rest 100k for all maybe?

Last edited:
Hi I would like to place an order if I can, I would like the harvest set, lovely set, spa set (no Price) I am not sure what they sell for, dessert case, taurus bathtub, rolling suitcase, cat tower, aurora screen, autumn leaf chair. I will give you $2.5 mill for all of it.
Crystal Town Celebi FC: 2277-7685-8137 I can open my gate at anytime. Thank you. I am also looking for Hybrid flowers

Cool my gates are open whenever your ready also what would be new price on the rest 100k for all maybe?

Ok, on my way!:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I would like to place an order if I can, I would like the harvest set, lovely set, spa set (no Price) I am not sure what they sell for, dessert case, taurus bathtub, rolling suitcase, cat tower, aurora screen, autumn leaf chair. I will give you $2.5 mill for all of it.
Crystal Town Celebi FC: 2277-7685-8137 I can open my gate at anytime. Thank you. I am also looking for Hybrid flowers
Yes, I PM you and I will check if I have some hybrids too ^-^

Back