• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop fossils, DLC, Campus and others sets, Gracie and more

mayor name; julia
town; frenzo
Princess curio
Princess clock
Princess table
Princess lamp
Princess chest
Princess sofa
Princess dresser
sushi platter
cherry blossom clock
roccocco wall clock
slushie machine

for all... 8 - 10 mil? im really poor rn and i can afford much. i need the princess set the most, so if the price is to high, ill go wil the set only :)

mayor name; julia
town; frenzo
Princess curio
Princess clock
Princess table
Princess lamp
Princess chest
Princess sofa
Princess dresser
sushi platter
cherry blossom clock
roccocco wall clock
slushie machine

for all... 8 - 10 mil? im really poor rn and i can afford much. i need the princess set the most, so if the price is to high, ill go wil the set only :)
Hello! Thats fine, I'll try to find all asap :D

Hi I would like the Flashy Flower sign 150K ? Girl's day updo 100K? Hot plate 50k Rice cooker 50K, I can go higher but not sure of pricing sorry, all new to this stuff. Thank you and have a great day.

Crystal town Celebi, no TT needed just when your ready.

Also are you able to get a Baby bed?

Last edited:
Hi I would like the Flashy Flower sign 150K ? Girl's day updo 100K? Hot plate 50k Rice cooker 50K, I can go higher but not sure of pricing sorry, all new to this stuff. Thank you and have a great day.

Crystal town Celebi, no TT needed just when your ready.

Also are you able to get a Baby bed?

Hello! Sure, ill take the order and PM when is ready ^^

Ok thank you. I still have you added in FC not taking you off LOL. I love dealing with you. SHE IS A WONDERFUL seller all.

If you've got an Exotic Table that would be awesome. I'll pay 8k for it.

Edit: Oh yeah, my town name is Kuribo, and the Mayor's name is Omaira. My own character has the same name as my screenname on this site, though. How much more extra would it cost to TT?

Last edited:
Back