• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop fossils, DLC, Campus and others sets, Gracie and more

Do you have a regal wall, regal sofa, regal vanity and a regal armorie? And is 40k for everything too low?

Thanks! Do you mind if I take all the K.K. songs too? That would be another 15k?

Do you have all pieces to samurai outfit? I just need a historical set for Gracie asap willing to pay well especially if u have like all knight suit inc helm and boots

Last edited:
Do you have all pieces to samurai outfit? I just need a historical set for Gracie asap willing to pay well especially if u have like all knight suit inc helm and boots

Yes, I think I have all the oufit, If I have it in my second character I can lend it to you for the test :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get the 2 pics that you have left for 250k?

Sure! Let me know when I can go to your town

- - - Post Merge - - -

TAKING ORDERS ONLY VIA PM
The Shop won't be updated for a few days (on hiatus). If you want to order something, PM me with your offer and I will reply ASAP.

Orders before this post will be delivered as usual.

Last edited:
Can I buy these items for 120k if that's enough
Alpine Closet
Polka-dot Bed
Polka-dot Closet
Stripe Closet
Lovely Chair
Cash register

Nevermind~

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy the following items from the cabin set:

Cabin bookcase
Cabin chair
Cabin clock
Cabin couch
Cabin dresser
Cabin low table
Cabin rug
Cabin table
Cabin wall
Cabin wall clock
Cabin wardrobe

According to the prices listed on acwiki3ds, all of that totals to 21,860 bells. I'd like to start out by offering 50,000 bells for those items!

Back