Buying FOUND fresh feather šŸ‹šŸŒæ

Iā€™d love the fragment in that case! :3 thank you! Unfortunately itā€™s not tradeable until after the event but I donā€™t mind. It would just be awesome if you could buy it soon-ish because Iā€˜ll have some date issues otherwise if itā€™s too late. As for the message I leave it up to you! Would you like one on your gaxo frag?

I bought your fragment, I'll send it to you after the event. Any celestial message/emojis on mine would be great!

I'm interested in the teensy tinsie fishie if it's still available for sale!

Last edited:
Hey there! Whatā€™s your asking price on your wish token? Thinking I may need a lollipop to go with Jack!

Hey there! Whatā€™s your asking price on your wish token? Thinking I may need a lollipop to go with Jack!

I wasnā€™t sure how much itā€™s worth, maybe in the 600-800tbt range? Is 700tbt okay?

I'm interested in the teensy tinsie fishie if it's still available for sale!

I'd be looking for 1.5k for it, but there is one in this shop for 400tbt, which is a total steal.

I wasnā€™t sure how much itā€™s worth, maybe in the 600-800tbt range? Is 700tbt okay?

I'd be looking for 1.5k for it, but there is one in this shop for 400tbt, which is a total steal.

Oh thanks! Its incredible of you to promote another shop hahah

Sounds good. Iā€™ll send it shortly.
Post automatically merged:

Sounds good! Tbt sent! Can you put the message:
ā€˜Tis the Greatest Candy! My very upmost favorite!

Last edited:
Oh thanks! Its incredible of you to promote another shop hahah

No worries, I'm not in any rush to sell. I'd feel guilty taking all that tbt from you haha.

Sounds good! Tbt sent! Can you put the message:
ā€˜Tis the Greatest Candy! My very upmost favorite!

Hey so I actually don't know how the wish token works. I configured it to wish for Lucky Lollipop but it's still a wish token for now, I'm guessing it will change over after the event ends? It's not giftable yet - I can send the tbt back if that makes you more comfortable?

No worries, I'm not in any rush to sell. I'd feel guilty taking all that tbt from you haha.

Hey so I actually don't know how the wish token works. I configured it to wish for Lucky Lollipop but it's still a wish token for now, I'm guessing it will change over after the event ends? It's not giftable yet - I can send the tbt back if that makes you more comfortable?
Oh no go ahead and keep that for now. And donā€™t worry about it. I just wanted to make sure it was bought at a certain point because I have a specific lineup in mind involving Jack in between two lollipops so as long as you bought that token, youā€™re good.!!!

Oh no go ahead and keep that for now. And donā€™t worry about it. I just wanted to make sure it was bought at a certain point because I have a specific lineup in mind involving Jack in between two lollipops so as long as you bought that token, youā€™re good.!!!

I bought it on Oct 31 at 11PM MST if that helps!

yo! what is the date of your Mermaid Scale Egg? I checked your inventory and didn't see it D:

Back