• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Franny's Pick-a-pal Move In Services!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
Username: sleepydreepy
Villager requested: Opal
Payment type: IGB - this is for my sister! she isn't on the forms so she doesn't have tbt, could we pay in IGB instead? how much is the going rate usually?
Payment amount: 1 million bells? 2 million? let me know :)
When can you trade?: her villager asked to move out today and she doesn't tt, so I think she'll be ready to accept a new villager on tuesday (in two days). thank you! <3

Username: denyelle
Villager requested: Papi
Payment type: NMT
Payment amount: 100 NMT
When can you trade?: 6AM-12AM CST
i worked early today so i'm going to bed soon, could you trade tomorrow maybe?
Post automatically merged:

Username: sleepydreepy
Villager requested: Opal
Payment type: IGB - this is for my sister! she isn't on the forms so she doesn't have tbt, could we pay in IGB instead? how much is the going rate usually?
Payment amount: 1 million bells? 2 million? let me know :)
When can you trade?: her villager asked to move out today and she doesn't tt, so I think she'll be ready to accept a new villager on tuesday (in two days). thank you! <3
i can do this for you, but i work that evening from 3:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST, and i have class at noon. i can move Opal in tomorrow so that I can move her out quickly, but I have a short window when I can trade on Tuesday unless she's available late. just let me know, i can be available when needed or i could see if my boyfriend could finish the trade if you're okay with that. also, 1 mil is fine.

i worked early today so i'm going to bed soon, could you trade tomorrow maybe?

i can do this for you, but i work that evening from 3:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST, and i have class at noon. i can move Opal in tomorrow so that I can move her out quickly, but I have a short window when I can trade on Tuesday unless she's available late. just let me know, i can be available when needed or i could see if my boyfriend could finish the trade if you're okay with that. also, 1 mil is fine.

Could you let me know the window you are free Tuesday (from what time - what time) and I'll check with my sister. I'll also ask her if she could do after 11:30 pm on Tuesday as well.

If not I can tell her how to TT and we can try to work something out for today maybe? She is in school as well so I'm guessing she won't be available until like after 5pm EST but I'll check with her. Tuesday is still preferred though I think. Thanks <3

Could you let me know the window you are free Tuesday (from what time - what time) and I'll check with my sister. I'll also ask her if she could do after 11:30 pm on Tuesday as well.

If not I can tell her how to TT and we can try to work something out for today maybe? She is in school as well so I'm guessing she won't be available until like after 5pm EST but I'll check with her. Tuesday is still preferred though I think. Thanks <3
i'd be available from 1:30p-3:30p before work, and then after 11:30p. unfortunately thats all the time i have tuesday because of school and work. again if only tomorrow works but she can't trade until after 3:30p, i could ask my boyfriend to handle the trade or we could trade around midnight.

i'd be available from 1:30p-3:30p before work, and then after 11:30p. unfortunately thats all the time i have tuesday because of school and work. again if only tomorrow works but she can't trade until after 3:30p, i could ask my boyfriend to handle the trade or we could trade around midnight.
She just told me she actually has class tomorrow during that time, would you be free this evening by chance? I can help her TT if so!

She just told me she actually has class tomorrow during that time, would you be free this evening by chance? I can help her TT if so!
yes, i'm available this evening. i have class at 8pm est but it's only for like, an hour, and it's online so i'm not super worried about missing it lol.

yes, i'm available this evening. i have class at 8pm est but it's only for like, an hour, and it's online so i'm not super worried about missing it lol.
Ok! Let me see if my sister can do 9pm then :)

Edit: she said she can do 9pm EST!

9pm is good, or now is fine even. i got her in boxes so whenever your sister is ready, im good to go :) just let me know
Let's do 9pm! I will be free then as well so I can help her over the phone (we dont live together right now)

IeA9pBP.png
Hello! Welcome to Pick-A-Pal, where your dreamies await!

Please QUOTE me in your post or react to this post!

I can cycle in any villager EXCEPT for:
Any sanrio villager (untradable)
Gonzo (I don't have his card anymore)
Francine (til I get her pic lol)

Looking for 40 TBT per villager, or name your price in IGB/NMT! TBT is priority since I have lots of IGB and NMT, but i'll still accept these forms of payment

Only taking 5 slots at a time because it takes a while to move them in/out.

Please use the order form here when making an order!
Username:
Villager requested:
Payment type:
Payment amount:
When can you trade?:

tumblr_inline_mmyt82dmRE1qz4rgp.gif

Rules:
• Please have a plot available when you place an order.
• Holds are max 1-2 hours, PM me if longer is needed. If there's no other orders, I can hold all day!
• Payment is after you claim the villager from their house.
• ABD is available, so please 1-trip only :)
• All times are in EST/GMT-5
• You can place an order any time! I'll try to fulfil orders same-day, unless i'm offline or busy!

Username: kiwi/kiwi-strawberry
Villager requested: petri
Payment type: tbt
Payment amount: 150
When can you trade?: anytime except 3am-11am est!

sadly i don’t need this anymore, someone else trader her to me

Last edited:

sadly i don’t need this anymore, someone else trader her to me
sorry I didn't get to you. I was working yesterday.

i updated the OP with a new form! this should make it easier for me to keep track of who needs a villager, since it'll quote me!
it'll show up like this, if you copy the code in the OP...

Franny said:
I'd like to pick a pal!
Username: Write here...
Villager requested: Write here...
Payment type: Write here...
Payment amount: Write here...
When can you trade?: Write here...

Liking the first post is also helpful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back