• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Freddie's Storage Sale ✧ [CLOSED]

Darn I don’t hve that many tickets I can provide the 3 regular star frags for the wand.

if still available, could i get the gardon wagon DIY and the kotatsu? i can offer a lot of materials, i have an over abundance so just let me know what you're looking for and i can see how much i can offer

if still available, could i get the gardon wagon DIY and the kotatsu? i can offer a lot of materials, i have an over abundance so just let me know what you're looking for and i can see how much i can offer
Someone asked for the garden wagon but they haven't replied, and the kotatsu was taken but I can order another! I'm in desperate need of wood lol.

could i get:
Floating-biotope planter
Document stack
Potted Ivy
Mounted blue marlin
Knife block

for materials? what mats are you looking for? i can also do igb depending on your price ;;

Would I be able to get 2 of the shell wands? Also is it hard to get the bug and fish wand?
Its not hard to get the wands it just takes time and you have to wait for the bug and fishing tourneys
Post automatically merged:

could i get:
Floating-biotope planter
Document stack
Potted Ivy
Mounted blue marlin
Knife block

for materials? what mats are you looking for? i can also do igb depending on your price ;;
Yes! I'm looking for wood and iron mostly c:

Its not hard to get the wands it just takes time and you have to wait for the bug and fishing tourneys

Got it I’ll time travel to those. But for now the two shells wands should be good. Also what materials i you need I might have extra

Someone asked for the garden wagon but they haven't replied, and the kotatsu was taken but I can order another! I'm in desperate need of wood lol.
that would be great if you could! (and if by chance the person doesn't take the garden wagon i'd love to get it) Do you need a specific type of wood? i can offer 2 stacks of each type of wood if that sounds fair? (not sure how much is considered fair lol)

is 15 iron enough?

that would be great if you could! (and if by chance the person doesn't take the garden wagon i'd love to get it) Do you need a specific type of wood? i can offer 2 stacks of each type of wood if that sounds fair? (not sure how much is considered fair lol)
Yes! I don't need the softwood though. The person didn't claim it and they are offline so I think you can have the Garden Wagon DIY :)

is 15 iron enough?
Yes!

Yes! I don't need the softwood though. The person didn't claim it and they are offline so I think you can have the Garden Wagon DIY :)

so to include the wagon DIY, does 4 stacks of hardwood and regular wood work out?

Would you be willing to trade the cute mounted wall clock for the rattan towel basket in gray?

Didnt mean to double post but can't delete
You can take the Shell table, Gold armor, and Barrel. I'm prioritizing NMT

Would you be willing to trade the cute mounted wall clock for the rattan towel basket in gray?
Yes! Just offer something c:

Yes! Besides I'm prioritizing NMT and Materials

Yes!
okay i'm currently doing a villager trade but feel free to drop a dodo code via pm! i'll hop by when i'm finished~

Back