• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Free Cycling [BOXES: TBA] ~ [NEW: DEENA, GABI, PUDGE] Lurkers are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyo! Mind if I reserve Lobo? Thanks. :3

Sure! Got the tbt. Ill reserved Lobo for you. Bt, what's your tomezone?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi sweetie! because of you, Big Bear Village is becoming a reality! May I please lurk for Paula and Pinky! Possibly more big bears to come :)

Sure! Omgg. Bear village is becoming real!

Hi sweetie! because of you, Big Bear Village is becoming a reality! May I please lurk for Paula and Pinky! Possibly more big bears to come :)

Omg! Bear Villagers are becoming real! I'm thinking of making a alligator and dog villagers. But I want some cutie villagers as well. XD Kinda hard to decide. I'll add you tot he lurking list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyo! Mind if I reserve Lobo? Thanks. :3

Sure. I already received the tbt :)

Sweetie, I got Pinky. Still on the look-out for Paula - possibly Nate and Klaus. I will let you know. And OMG, I LOVE the alligators. I have Del in my other town and am wanting to move Gayle in as his gf, lol.

Phoebe has been voided.

Daisy just moved in.

Will continue cycling once I got off work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sweetie, I got Pinky. Still on the look-out for Paula - possibly Nate and Klaus. I will let you know. And OMG, I LOVE the alligators. I have Del in my other town and am wanting to move Gayle in as his gf, lol.

Sure! Ill take note of it. Me too. XD I have Gayle and Sly on my 2nd town. And Alfonso in my 1st town. I wanna take Del and Drago too but they kinda freaks me out especially Drago xD

GIGI AND COOKIE WERE ADOPTED.

PHOEBE AND GROUCHO WERE VOIDED.

BLAIRE IS NOW IN BOXES.

COUSTEAU AND HAZEL JUST MOVED IN.​

Last edited:
LOBO HAS BEEN ADOPTED.

DAISY IS NOW IN BOXES. (if no one takes her in an hour or 2, I will make Daisy my official villager in my other town ^^)

TIFFANY JUST MOVED IN.

Dang. My bad. I read it wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'm sorry to bother you, but may I reserve Hazel?

Ill let you know. I ahve contacted someone. Im very sorry. If it fell through you'll be next in the list.

Last edited:
May I please have Daisy? :eek: I'll give you 75 BTB!

Last edited:
Lol, sorry, I added it after I posted because I got so excited! If 75 isn't enough, I'll give more!

Lol, sorry, I added it after I posted because I got so excited! If 75 isn't enough, I'll give more!

That's perfectly fine. Pls. add this FC 5456-0230-9907 and Imll open my gates to Trantown :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My baby Daisy has been adopted.

Tiffany has been voided.

Mira is now in boxes.

And, Annalisa just moved in.

Do you think I could change my reservation to Tiffany? She's one of my dreamies and I'd be willing to pay again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back