Meteor Shower Free DIY and furniture too!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 4 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivorystar

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hey guys! I have the meteor shower tonight at 7pm MST. There is bunch of normal to rare diy and furnitures on the ground you are more than welcome to take.
Because I am trying to complete my wishlist I will have an entry fee. (Just 1 item or 1 nmt will do!) When you see me waving the flag please drop the item next to me. You are more than welcome to look around the island and shop too! Please comment below and I will send you a dodo code as soon as the meteor shower starts.

Hello! May I come? I will drop a NMT 😁
Of course I’ll send you a Dodo code
Post automatically merged:

I will be closing gate for about and 1 1/2. Please comment so when I return I can pm you :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! I have the meteor shower tonight at 7pm MST. There is bunch of normal to rare diy and furnitures on the ground you are more than welcome to take.
Because I am trying to complete my wishlist I will have an entry fee. (Just 1 item or 1 nmt will do!) When you see me waving the flag please drop the item next to me. You are more than welcome to look around the island and shop too! Please comment below and I will send you a dodo code as soon as the meteor shower starts.
Never seen a meteor shower! I'll bring some gifts :) Still pretty new

Never seen a meteor shower! I'll bring some gifts :) Still pretty new
Hi, I can bring you the yellow drum set and red throwback race car bed if you are still hosting :)
Hello I'm back! I have sent you both a pm :)
Post automatically merged:

I will be on the rest of the night. Please feel free to come on over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back