• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ***FREE*** 🔨DIYs, 🐪Sahara Items, 🌷Hybrids and 🦴Fossils

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I'm interested in the golden gears and hedge standee DIYs and magma-cavern wall if you still have them!

Hello! I'm interested in the golden gears and hedge standee DIYs and magma-cavern wall if you still have them!
Sure thing, I'm just now logging back on for a bit. Can I drop these off on your island? Send a dodo if yes. :)

Last fossil I need is Quetzal torso.
Still available?

Also, Paintball floor and Yellow welcome message, look interesting. 😃

Last edited:
hey could i please have the DIYs for the cutting board, the tree standee and the tea table? :D
Send a dodo code and I'll drop them off!
Post automatically merged:

Last fossil I need is Quetzal torso.
Still available?

Also, Paintball floor and Yellow welcome message, look interesting. 😃
Congrats! It's all yours. Send a dodo and I'll bring all 3 items.

Send a dodo code and I'll drop them off!
Post automatically merged:

Congrats! It's all yours. Send a dodo and I'll bring all 3 items.
of course, give me like 5 mins as i have to go eat dinner :p i hope you don't mind waiting, i'm sorry!

Redd is on my island today! The art is all fake, though:
Famous painting, detailed painting, scary painting, academic painting.

Hi, would it be possible to either get the flowing river floor OR the skyscaper wall?

Only one, I want others to be able to get the items they want. ^.^

Hi, would it be possible to either get the flowing river floor OR the skyscaper wall?

Only one, I want others to be able to get the items they want. ^.^
I have duplicates of these, so you can totally have both! I stepped out for dinner, so if you're not available in an hour, I'll just mail them to you. 😉

I have duplicates of these, so you can totally have both! I stepped out for dinner, so if you're not available in an hour, I'll just mail them to you. 😉
Okay, thank you. I greatly appreciate it!

Back