• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@leafturnedover I'm happy to help! I'll have more weeds again soon, probably. I can't imagine you've been keeping track of how many you need for gold, and I don't think the game tells you, but when you think you might be getting close while picking weeds in my town, maybe you can go back to your town to check if Phineas is there with a badge for you, so that you don't pick more weeds than you need, since other people are also looking for lots of weeds. And time traveling for them is easy, but also takes time, so I don't want to waste any if we can help it. ^o^;>

@leafturnedover My gate is open again now. And don't be afraid to talk to Leif, I'm sure it was a coincidence. XD
Post automatically merged:

Pressed the wrong option again while tryin save. I'll reopen my gate. ^o^

@Frappe Not sure if you're able to visit right now, but I noticed you were online playing New Leaf on my 3DS. I have more weeds if you want to come pick them. :)
I am! Thank you so much!!! 💓

@Frappe You're welcome! I'm sure I'll get more weeds again soon, so perhaps you can visit again for more. And feel free to post any time if there's anything else I can help you with, too. :)

@leafturnedover I'm happy to help! I'll have more weeds again soon, probably. I can't imagine you've been keeping track of how many you need for gold, and I don't think the game tells you, but when you think you might be getting close while picking weeds in my town, maybe you can go back to your town to check if Phineas is there with a badge for you, so that you don't pick more weeds than you need, since other people are also looking for lots of weeds. And time traveling for them is easy, but also takes time, so I don't want to waste any if we can help it. ^o^;>
Yes, I totally agree! I want as many people as possible to get this insane badge and I think I will wait until at least after the others here who share my mission reach the silver badge before I return to pull more weeds. I want us all to at least get to a point where we feel we can get the badge in a reasonable amount of time after the shutdown.

I know I'm at 2000+ since I got the silver yesterday. on my second trip I think I had 200- 300 before hopping off, and was it 1300 on the third? I'd estimate I'm in the 3600 range, which is insane, and though 1400 is still a lot I think I could get there even if i lost the Wi-Fi today.

I am glad to see others here not giving up on this insane badge, which before this thread I honestly had. We can do it guys!

Last edited:
@podunk You'd like to catalog them? That's fine. It will take me a little while to get them all laid out, since it's so many items, but if you don't mind waiting, I can do that for you now. You're ready to visit now? Or did you want to catalog the items another time?

@podunk You'd like to catalog them? That's fine. It will take me a little while to get them all laid out, since it's so many items, but if you don't mind waiting, I can do that for you now. You're ready to visit now? Or did you want to catalog the items another time?
Yep, to catalogue!
I'm ready to visit now if that's ok!

@podunk Okay! I'll just lay out the last few items, and then I'll open my gate. I'll be afk in the game, so please post here if you want to communicate with me.

@podunk You're welcome! Let me know any time if there's anything else I can help you with, or if I missed anything, since that was so many items just now, I can put out whatever I might have missed and let you come back to catalog it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back