• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free non-hybrid flowers [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) 11:00 am in my local time?
you can use locker inside station.
It would be great if you can come with empty locker and take them in once.
Could you please read all my thread before you are coming. Thank you :)

Hi, I just got on, a little later than I would've like lol. Am I still able to come pick up some flowers?

Ok! I added back and i am on my way :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It told me that something is not working. Did you happen to close your gate for the other visitor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, it's working now :)

Ok! I added back and i am on my way :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It told me that something is not working. Did you happen to close your gate for the other visitor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, it's working now :)

Hi saw your thread. If you still need more, you can come back again and again with empty locker until you have enough.
I am always doing TT with beautiful ordinance so I get so many non-hybrid flowers :)

Hello, I am avaible in 6 hours, maybe i will be 15 minutes late

Hi are you available? I am available for one hour now and will come back again here 22:00 CET time after dinner.
If you are playing that time see you later:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back