• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Free Visits to Celeste!

leiamaee

☔🌸🐌🍀🐌&#12780
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Father's Day Carnation
Cake
Feedback
100% (142) +
A lot of people have been looking for the bow recently so I figured it would be nice to let people come visit for free~
Every item in Celeste's RV will cost you 5 MEOW coupons. Please have them ready before you come, thanks!

I'll take in three at a time or if it's slower I'll do individual visits!
→ After you exit the train station take the path directly south of the entrance and follow your map/the path to the campgrounds. It's very easy to get to there without getting lost or trampling everything, all the paths in this direction are wide!

A few very basic rules that I ask you follow!
→ The path is very direct to my campgrounds, follow it please!
→ Don't take anything that's on the ground or any of my flowers. My town is a mess, I know, please respect that!
→ You can run on PATHS. Do not run if you're on grass or anywhere where where flowers aren't protected by bushes.

On a side note...
I'm still looking to complete my Sanrio collection and so if anyone is selling outfits or pieces of clothing from the following characters I'd greatly appreciate you letting me know as well as what it would take to get them off your hands~ (I can offer IGB, TBT & Wishlist!)
→ Etoile
→ Toby
→ Marty

Last edited:
I am interested in a few visits, please add my FC. Adding yours in hopes you accept me.

I am interested in a few visits, please add my FC. Adding yours in hopes you accept me.

That's fine! I'll add you and leave my gate open, you're free to come and go as you please as long as stay along the path!

Can I visit? I can get you whatever you need out of the Kiki & Lala set btw :)

Can I visit? I can get you whatever you need out of the Kiki & Lala set btw :)

More than welcome to come by~ let me add you :3
I'd really appreciate that as well! I'm looking for a dress,socks and cloud making machine~ What would you like for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to come!!!

You're welcome to come~ I'll add you as well!

More than welcome to come by~ let me add you :3
I'd really appreciate that as well! I'm looking for a dress,socks and cloud making machine~ What would you like for it?

For letting me visit, you can have that for free :)

Cool beans, I will wait for your town to open again. Saw it earlier, but was unable to join at that time.

I've added everyone up to this point! I won't be monitoring but I'll be active in my town and on here! Feel free to make your way to the campground when you come~

I've added everyone up to this point! I won't be monitoring but I'll be active in my town and on here! Feel free to make your way to the campground when you come~

Alright! Coming w/ your items :) where would you like them?

For letting me visit, you can have that for free :)

Aw, thanks so much! <3 Feel free to come visit when you're free~ I have the gate open! I'll be leaving it so preferably training out after you're done. I'll more readily reply here as well :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! Coming w/ your items :) where would you like them?

You can leave them at the train station! Thank you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool beans, I will wait for your town to open again. Saw it earlier, but was unable to join at that time.

Gates are open! I only have three of you added so feel free to head in whenever, there should be space~

Aw, thanks so much! <3 Feel free to come visit when you're free~ I have the gate open! I'll be leaving it so preferably training out after you're done. I'll more readily reply here as well :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can leave them at the train station! Thank you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! I only have three of you added so feel free to head in whenever, there should be space~

Alrighty! Coming in a sec :)

Visit one down. Time to travel in time and come back for more.

Alrighty~! It'll remain open for the duration of your visits :3 just let me know when you're done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I will add you and then be there!!!

Sounds good, let me know if there are any issues!

Oh, forgot I ordered alot of items thru catalog. I will not be visiting any more tonight. Thanks for the one visit.

Back