• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

favourite ways to serve/eat mushrooms?

how do you like your shrooms?

• soup

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • mushroom burger

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • stuffed

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • on toast

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • raw

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • risotto

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • pasta

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • pizza topping

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • i like breathing in the fungal spores

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • don't like how they taste

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • other ways to eat/serve mushrooms

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
I love eating mushrooms in pretty much any way. I use them raw in salads, sautéed or stir fried with noodles and veggies. They're great in pasta, risotto, soup, or omelettes. I love them on pizza, in quesadillas, or grilled on a kabob. A family member makes some of the best stuffed mushrooms I've ever tasted every Thanksgiving. I've had a portobello burger once before and it was good. Mushroom and Swiss burgers were also my favorite back when I ate meat. I've never heard of mushrooms on toast, but it sounds tasty.

I freaking LOVE mushrooms! Especially when you stir fry them on high eat while constantly stirring. Once they squeak, they're done! Perfect on top of steak :)

Back