• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Freebos 【2/2】

Hi!

Is there anyway to request my oc Nia of Yoko:
Here is closest I think she looks like :p

http://i63.tinypic.com/ekl1qh.jpg

Nia!!

1EcWknq.jpg

I hope you like it! I experimented quite a lot with this piece.. probably because there was only one reference pic of her lol.

Agh, the speedpaint I recorded for Nia was corrupted and I am upset rip :|

anyways, that said..

Nia!!

1EcWknq.jpg

I hope you like it! I experimented quite a lot with this piece.. probably because there was only one reference pic of her lol.

Agh, the speedpaint I recorded for Nia was corrupted and I am upset rip :|

anyways, that said..

SOOOO
AMAZING
THANK YOU

love the colors
and her eyes

hands down just incredible! <3

Feel free to try her if there's still an open slot: http://sta.sh/225kcnwjd0vv?edit=1

Thanks for considering! ^^

Chessie16's OC!

5T5Izd8.png

Idk if my lines are gradually getting messier with each piece I finish or if it's my style that's changing smh.
anyways, I put emphasis on her cape bc I just love her cape design *^* enjoy!! <3

edit: oh right. I have a larger version if you think this is too small. I had to shrink the size so it can actually fit in the page lol.

Last edited:
Omg your artwork is so good! Do you think you can do some type of animal crossing art that I can put on my website? If so, how could I give you credit and would you like me to put a link to one of your pages too?

Omg your artwork is so good! Do you think you can do some type of animal crossing art that I can put on my website? If so, how could I give you credit and would you like me to put a link to one of your pages too?

Ahh thank you <3 and it depends! I can't draw any animals so... yeah ;u; what would you like?

HNI_0080.JPG

Can you draw the mayor on the right in a cat costume with shoulder length brown hair and the mayor on the left in a witches costume with long blond hair but have them look like they're posing together in a picture each holding a jack o lantern bucket that people use for trick or treating. Does that make sense? I added the picture so you could see what the mayors look like just in case. Ignore the other two attached photos, I didn't know how to get rid of them...

Attachments

• Marina Kawaii Desu! (^_^).JPG
    Marina Kawaii Desu! (^_^).JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 129
  • HNI_0071.JPG
    HNI_0071.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Chessie16's OC!

5T5Izd8.png

Idk if my lines are gradually getting messier with each piece I finish or if it's my style that's changing smh.
anyways, I put emphasis on her cape bc I just love her cape design *^* enjoy!! <3

edit: oh right. I have a larger version if you think this is too small. I had to shrink the size so it can actually fit in the page lol.

Omigosh, I love how you drew her! She's so pretty and I'm glad you like her cape ^^

I'd love to see the larger version :)

Ahm..... Because Taz's request includes two characters, Taz's piece might take a little longer than usual..

If you end up being unable to fulfill Taz's request, would you consider drawing my OC, Min-jun?

http://sta.sh/2tqy1967x54

Thanks for considering! c:
amye.miller, I'll put you in slot 2!

View attachment 186464

Can you draw the mayor on the right in a cat costume with shoulder length brown hair and the mayor on the left in a witches costume with long blond hair but have them look like they're posing together in a picture each holding a jack o lantern bucket that people use for trick or treating. Does that make sense? I added the picture so you could see what the mayors look like just in case. Ignore the other two attached photos, I didn't know how to get rid of them...

And, for Taz, I will work on your piece in the background bc it will take some time, but I wont put you in a slot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omigosh, I love how you drew her! She's so pretty and I'm glad you like her cape ^^

I'd love to see the larger version :)

http://i.imgur.com/JyXMu4x.png

just click the link!! C:

You don't have to work on mine if you don't want to... I understand if its too much for you as of now. If you are going to, you don't have to use that background. You could just do the night sky or a solid color.

Last edited:
Back