• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Joined forum because I love this series. Added ppl in this thread. My friend code is in my signature, add me if you like!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you

Just joined the forums :D
Add me if you want, we can visit each other towns and trade stationary :D

My friend code is 4141-2235-0718 for anyone that wants to add me! Send me a message once you do and I'll add you back.

Need people to play with! My FC is in my signature, so add me, and then send me a message and I'll add back.

I would love to have some friends to play the game with...my friend code is 1848-3088-4706 and my name is Jen...PM me if you add me and I will add u back.

Don't know if anyone still uses this! Mines in my sig! I'll Have AC:NL tomorrow! Message me if you add me!

I think this is a great ideal I can't wait to get my copy....
My friend code is 1650-1765-7718
My name is Marly with a star after... tumblr_mn9mfrKv781qg5wo5o1_500.jpg

HAI EVERYONE!!!:):):):):)

I have no friends to play animal crossing with and it's made me sad lol

would it be ok if some of y guys added me??? Mt FC is 1246-8782-9287

If u just maile me or reply on this thread or something then ill add you thanks so much guys!! Eeek so close now

so close

Hey guys! I'm downloading NL at Midnight.

VM/PM me if you added me, so I can add you back. Thanks!

Hey everybody! I should be getting my copy tomorrow! PM me if you add me, and I'll add you back!
Btw, Marly/Broomkitty I added you, so add me back! :)

Gettin' dat ACNL at 11:00 PM CST.. My FC is 2793-0611-1783. Need all dem fruits, so online play is more than necessary! Oh yeah, and PM me if you add me so I can do likewise.

Back