• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Frog Town

Nunnafinga

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Blue Bunny Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Lost Book
Toy Duck Plush
Mother's Day Carnation
View attachment 177180

View attachment 177182
View attachment 177183
View attachment 177184
View attachment 177186

A couple of years ago I hit the froggy jackpot while resetting for a new town.I got four frogs as starting villagers.I don't know if having a single species town is for everyone but it's been an interesting experience so far.If anyone out there wants to give it a shot,I recommend using a species that has at least twelve villagers and represents as many of the personality types as possible.Also,decide which members of the species you want beforehand and stick with them because there's a limited amount of replacements and keep in mind that the less popular species are going to cost a lot less to acquire than the more popular species.I didn't have to pay for any of my frogs.I like the unique designs of the frog villagers in New Leaf(heh,unique to me but ugly to others),especially the female frogs.Yeah,there's big lips,weird hair and those bug-eyes but I was already used to that from having Wart Jr. in one of my other towns before I started Newt.The residents of Newt are:Frobert,Prince,Jambette,Gigi,Henry,Lily,Puddles,Jeremiah,Diva and Camofrog.
D.A.- 5500-4188-7869

It's actually pretty cool having a mono-type village. I did the same with the Wolves. Only problem was that there aren't 10 of them in the game. So that last one was a difficult choice. Lol.

Toot;bt12787 said:
It's actually pretty cool having a mono-type village. I did the same with the Wolves. Only problem was that there aren't 10 of them in the game. So that last one was a difficult choice. Lol.

A wolf town would be really cool but too bad there's only eight of 'em in New Leaf.What other species did you use to fill the last slot?

Nunnafinga;bt12790 said:
A wolf town would be really cool but too bad there's only eight of 'em in New Leaf.What other species did you use to fill the last slot?

A dog. I chose Shep. Shep is too cool.

Back