AntoniaW86

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi
I’m trying to complete my fruit collection for my island I currently have coconuts, apples, peaches and oranges on the way does anyone have pears and cherries I could swap for?
I also have a lot of veg on my island so happy to swap that

Hi
I’m trying to complete my fruit collection for my island I currently have coconuts, apples, peaches and oranges on the way does anyone have pears and cherries I could swap for?
Hi, I have pears and cherries I can give you, nothing needed in return as I have all the fruits. I'm in the BST time zone and will be available for approximately another hour. If not, I'll be around most of the day tomorrow! 🙂

Oh lovely I can come now or you visit me whichever’s easiest thank you so much
I might be away from my Switch, so if you have any problems please message me here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! The Dodo code is 2RNJB . Pears and cherries are at the entrance! Feel free to visit Nooks or the Able Sisters! 😃

I might be away from my Switch, so if you have any problems please message me here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! The Dodo code is 2RNJB . Pears and cherries are at the entrance! Feel free to visit Nooks or the Able Sisters! 😃
Thank you that’s great
Post automatically merged:

Thank you, fruit collected. What a great island you have xx

Last edited:
Hi
I have cherries and can trade cherries. I also am looking for pears.

I have cherries and can trade them for apples.

Don't suppose anyone with peaches or oranges ! Could rlly use help

Could I have some help 🥲

Thank you so much. I been trying the code but it says there aren’t any islands right now. Also, do you have apples as well? I have cherries but was looking for pears and apples.

On my way!

Thank you so much! Your island was so cute! You had shooting stars too!

Last edited:
Don't suppose anyone with peaches or oranges ! Could rlly use help

Could I have some help 🥲
I have peaches and oranges I can bring you!

We can trade my peaches and oranges for your apples and pears. I’m helping my daughter and grandson get some of these fruits too, lol

Last edited:

We can trade my peaches and oranges for your apples and pears. I’m helping my daughter and grandson get some of these fruits too, lol
Hiya, hoping I'm not too late but id be more than happy to trade apples and pears for peaches n oranges !?!?

Hiya, hoping I'm not too late but id be more than happy to trade apples and pears for peaches n oranges !?!?
Have cherrys if needed also :)

Last edited:
Yes yes I ammm😁 I have ten peaches and apples ready want me to send a dodo code over ? :)
Yes, I need apples and pears and I can give you peaches and oranges or cherries and coconuts if needed. I can do 10 each but want to be sure I bring the right stuff. Please confirm and send dodo code

Yes yes I ammm😁 I have ten peaches and apples ready want me to send a dodo code over ? :)
I've opened it :) dodo code is " JCQH6 "

Yes, I need apples and pears and I can give you peaches and oranges or cherries and coconuts if needed. I can do 10 each but want to be sure I bring the right stuff. Please confirm and send dodo code
10 peaches and oranges would be absolutely brilliant! I have coconuts and cherry's but thank you so so much :)

I don't mean to waffle so much ! Just wondered if you'd want tomato's or some wheat too ? :)

Last edited:
Back