Aeryn642

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4280-4450-5929
Feedback
100% (58) +
Everyone always seems to looking for fruit, so I'm selling baskets of each.

I don't have every perfect fruit, but I do have perfect apples and oranges.

1tbt a basket of normal fruit
2 tbt for perfect fruit (or I'll swap for a different perfect fruit)

Last edited:
Hey I'm looking to trade any perfect fruit other than Peaches, my friend code is 5171-9798-0311 I've been liking all over the internet forever now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm looking to trade any perfect fruit other than Peaches, my friend code is 5171-9798-0311 I've been liking all over the internet forever now

I have cherries lemons apples mangos bananas and some kind of spiky looking fruit tree not pears though :(

Ah! New development I read a fever for one of the Neighbors in town and he literally gave me a pair as a reward talk about luck I planted it at a time traveling to the Future I'll have 3 pairs ready for you if you want to make that trade for your perfect oranges and apples

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ran a favor* pears *

I have a basket of pear and cherries ready for you, let me know when you want to trade!

Hi there,
Is it possible to swap a basket of perfect apples with a basket of perfect pears?
Let me know if you're keen.

Hi! I have oranges, pears, and perfect apples and would love some peaches. I'm willing to pay if you don't want to trade for stuff you have. Thank you!

Hi there,
Is it possible to swap a basket of perfect apples with a basket of perfect pears?
Let me know if you're keen.
Hello the only fruit that is perfect in my town is Peaches every other fruit mentioned is just normal fruit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have oranges, pears, and perfect apples and would love some peaches. I'm willing to pay if you don't want to trade for stuff you have. Thank you!

I would love to do a trade with you I am actually online right now do you think you could come on in the next hour? At trade is fine I can have nine perfect peaches ready for you

hey guys I'll be on at 9pm tonight EST let me know if you want to initiate a trade. I have perfect peaches ready for anyone that wants to trade, I most definitely won't run out so come trade for them! I'm asking for any perfect fruit in place of them however perfect fruits you give me you get perfect peaches back or another normal fruit you might need.

hey guys I'll be on at 9pm tonight EST let me know if you want to initiate a trade. I have perfect peaches ready for anyone that wants to trade, I most definitely won't run out so come trade for them! I'm asking for any perfect fruit in place of them however perfect fruits you give me you get perfect peaches back or another normal fruit you might need.

I am still interested. Just let me know when you're on.
I will be on during that time, thanks!

I have perfect peaches

NORMAL
cherries
durians
mangos
lychees
apples
bananas
lemons
pears

I will be on at 9PM EST (GMT 5:00)

see you guys soon. my friend code is listed under my name

LOOKING FOR ALL OTHER PERFECT FRUITS!

i have all fruits
willing to trade for a basket of perfect cherries

hey guys, new discovery (probably should have read up first)
I planted the perfect pears (not native to my town)
I thought I was going to be swimming in bells, foolish me. They grew into normal pears! lolol

I'm beyond frustrated BUTT
here is my proposition: come to my town and fill your pockets with a total of 144 perfect peaches and sell them back to your town for a total of 432,00 BELLS! My entire town is filled with perfect peaches and a few other fruit trees so please let me know if you're into this idea! I know it would benefit both sides greatly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have all fruits
willing to trade for a basket of perfect cherries

I am online right now, can you come?

Back