1. Other

calicoCatkind

Local Meowster
Bells
Switch
1088-3436-9216
Feedback
0% (0) +
hello ! i don't really know how the forum works yet [it took me so long to find the make post button lol] but i'd like to trade fruits for the ones i don't have ! i'm on a relatively new/lackluster island [i just reached 3 stars a few days ago and 5 stars is not a thing i'm reaching for], so i don't have much to trade with.

i have peaches, cherries, apples, and coconuts.
i am looking to trade any of those for oranges and/or pears.
any amount [1-10] is accepted and i'll trade the same amount or more back depending on what fruit you want. [peaches are my home fruit and i have a lot of apple trees]

thank you in advance ! ^v^

I can offer pears for apples! I'm not able to trade rn but I could do it tomorrow evening EST?
Post automatically merged:

I can offer pears for apples! I'm not able to trade rn but I could do it tomorrow evening EST?
(I also have oranges but only able to trade 1 because I currently only have 3 [mom's gift])

Post automatically merged:

(I also have oranges but only able to trade 1 because I currently only have 3 [mom's gift])
one orange would be perfect ! if the other user doesn't respond then your pears would also be perfect ! i can definitely do tomorrow; around this time, then ? [7pm mst, 9pm est]

[sidenote me and my girlfriend are big fans of LoZ ^v^]

If any of you need fruit, let me know still, no need for trade, any for free! Let me know!

one orange would be perfect ! if the other user doesn't respond then your pears would also be perfect ! i can definitely do tomorrow; around this time, then ? [7pm mst, 9pm est]

[sidenote me and my girlfriend are big fans of LoZ ^v^]
Ok great! I can do 9 EST!

Back