• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fruits, fruits, so many fruits.

Kaia

Ultimate Bug-Catcher :D
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
So there are obviously a lot more fruit in this game, this much is true. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that these are all of the fruits that will be included in the game:

Old fruit:
Apples
Oranges
Cherries
Peaches
Pears
Coconuts

New fruit:
Bananas
Lemons
Mangoes
Persimmons
Lychees
Durians

So I was wondering about the new fruit...will any of them be able to be native fruit to your town? (aka the fruit you start off with) I was especially wondering about the lemons. I've pretty much seen all of the other fruit available from the island, so I'm guessing it's the same with the lemons? I just really wanted lemons as a native fruit, haha..

Also, what is your opinion of the new fruit? Like em? Dislike em? Any fruit that you'd want added?

As for me I was really excited about the bananas and the lemons. Not a fan of mangoes, and I really haven't even heard of or ever eaten the other three new fruit. I was kinda disappointed that pineapples weren't added (although pineapples don't grow on trees).

I am a pineapple FIEND, dangit.

Like the fruit,

pretty sure that you get all the old fruits as natives

then you get 2 of the new ones (lemons, mangoes, persimmons, lychees, or durians) on the island and you either have bananas or coconuts and then you have to get the others from elsewhere but I am thinkin lemons can be native fruits but I doubt it

Native fruit: (can be your town fruit)
Apples
Oranges
Cherries
Peaches
Pears

Island fruit: (Only found on the island or gifted from neighbors)
Bananas
Coconuts
Lemons
Mangoes
Persimmons
Lychees
Durians

Special "Fruit":
Bamboo Stalk (so far only from neighbors. haven't seen how else this is acquired)

Apples
Oranges
Cherries
Peaches
Pears

Bananas
Coconuts
Lemons
Mangoes
Persimmons
Lychees
Durians

Special "Fruit":
Bamboo Stalk (so far only from neighbors. haven't seen how else this is acquired)

you get bamboo from the plant shop after upgrading it a few times or something.
then when its ready to harvest there will be a diggy spot under the tree and then you dig it and harvest it

Apples
Oranges
Cherries
Peaches
Pears

Bananas
Coconuts
Lemons
Mangoes
Persimmons
Lychees
Durians

Special "Fruit":

Ah, alright. Thanks for the info! I had a feeling that thats how it would go down :0 I'm not fretting though, I can always replace all my native fruit trees with lemon trees c: Itll just take awhile. I wanted to put all of the fruit in my town though, since thats what I've done in past games.

As for the bamboo, I'm not sure on that one? Maybe you need to unlock it or purchase it at the gardening shop. I've really only seen bamboo in a video, but the character was in the dream world, so its not like you could steal the bamboo. Alas, bamboo seems like such a cool feature, and I want some! :'o

HNI_0076.JPG
I got a lemon from the harvest festival, which I planted and is now blooming nicely. I planted one up north and one south and both grew up with no problems.

HNI_0072.JPG
My native fruit are cherries which is okay, but I will be planting as many varieties as possible.

I put my tree near the edge so if a villager moved in it wouldn't be destroyed.

I only like the lemons and banana's. All the other new fruit is just meh and i never even heard of before. The bamboo is also cool.

I love the mangoes, banana's and lemons.
I'm not going to get the rest in my town xD.

I'm going to have a tropical paradise camping area! XD I'll put all my camp sites in that area, have a flower arch opening and surround it with flower bushes and fill it with tropical fruit! I'll have a 2nd player in that confined area who would act as the 'host' of the Tropical Paradise centre and would have also a hotel room, a cafateria, a front desk and more her house! She would be wearing a tropical shirt at all times and there would be a sign outside the flower opening that would have the name on it and the camping area would be near the opening of the beach (the other opening. The better opening of my future map right next to the waterfall would be MINE! :)

Edit: I know this is sorta off topic. After I posted this message I realised that. Originally I was just going to say that a part of my town would be a tropical camping area with tropical fruits around it, but then I got a bit off tracked. XD I hope you don't mind!

Wondering which fruits ima put in my town :B I was gonna put all of em, but then I decided that I'd only put in fruit that I like. So I think I'll include some apple,orange,cherry,and lemon orchards in my town ^-^ And instead of coconut trees. my beaches will be covered with banana trees <3

View attachment 2183
I got a lemon from the harvest festival, which I planted and is now blooming nicely. I planted one up north and one south and both grew up with no problems.

View attachment 2184
My native fruit are cherries which is okay, but I will be planting as many varieties as possible.

I put my tree near the edge so if a villager moved in it wouldn't be destroyed.

Nice pics! :0 Awesome lemon tree. You're so lucky to have that game, I want it badly xD

ooh I'd love to have lemons or persimmons be my main fruit. They're my favorites~!

Sorry, english is not my native language.
And in dutch you get a ' when a plural ends with a vowel.
Not sure if I said that right. :')

That's understandable. A lot of poor English speakers in America use the apostrophe in wrong places, so he was just kidding with you. :3

Mmmm... I'm gonna keep restarting my game until apples are my native fruit.

Now that there's lemons, though, I'm gonna have my town filled with nothing but those.
(Okay, not really. They're just my two favorite fruits.)

^ what the actual fu*k lol

anyway.. can somebody post pictures of every new fruit? someone mentioned lychees... but I haven't seen them yet :/

^ what the actual fu*k lol

anyway.. can somebody post pictures of every new fruit? someone mentioned lychees... but I haven't seen them yet :/

I couldnt find a picture of all of the fruit in one, but here are the lychees. They look like cherries, but they come in 3's while cherries come in 2's. It's a bit confusing http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/16/164112/2339132-tumblr_mbfkw09rvi1r5kyvmo5_1280.png

These are the cherries. (The orangish cherry is a delicious cherry, it isnt a different fruit or anything http://cdn.nintendo3dsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Animal-Crossing-Jump-Out-Screenshot-9.png

Last edited:
Back