• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fruits, fruits, so many fruits.

In my town, I will have a cherry and lychee orchards next to each other. They will look good together.

I can pretty much handle every native fruit except pears >> They're an eyesore. Peaches look nice but I don't like how they taste in real life so I don't want them. I dont like how the persimmons or lychees look so I wouldnt get them, but I might actually consider the durians even though I've never had one. So I guess I'll have apples,oranges,cherries,bananas,lemons, and durians. Lol I actually want to try the three weird fruit in real life just to see if I like them

Durians smell....there is no word to describe how horrible they smell and don't look very taste once you open them either...
So I'm not sure if ill have them but every other fruit is fine

Durians smell....there is no word to describe how horrible they smell and don't look very taste once you open them either...

Is it true that durians are banned on buses in some countries because of the smell?! I heard that somewhere and wondered if its actually true. lol xD

So I'm not sure if ill have them but every other fruit is fine

Wow thats odd xD I just thouggt they looked cool cause they were spiky and whatnot. Didnt know they smelled

Back