• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

United States FT: NA Series 2, 3, 4, 5 extras LF: Series 1-4, WA

I have quite a few that you need, but I only need a handful of WA cards left to complete my set. Would you be interested in any of these for some WA Cards?

I have quite a few that you need, but I only need a handful of WA cards left to complete my set. Would you be interested in any of these for some WA Cards?
I will have to cross reference since you left me just numbers so let me look
Also I realized I had Baabara already. But what WA cards do you want? I’m a bit selective since they aren’t duplicates so I’m really saving those for anything in bold if possible.

Last edited:
I will have to cross reference since you left me just numbers so let me look
Also I realized I had Baabara already. But what WA cards do you want? I’m a bit selective since they aren’t duplicates so I’m really saving those for anything in bold if possible.

here are some photos of what I currently have. Realized my list may be a little off!

ill pm you some photos of what I currently have. Realized my list may be a little off!
Sounds good! Like I said I am very, very hesitant to trade any WA that aren’t for priority. I sold my full set a while ago but really value the dupes I have left. Thanks again 😃

Sounds good! Like I said I am very, very hesitant to trade any WA that aren’t for priority. I sold my full set a while ago but really value the dupes I have left. Thanks again 😃
Posted the photos above. Interested in any of these WA08, WA15, WA30, WA39

no pressure, too. I totally get trying to trade WA for WA or high priority. I’m down to the last few I need! So I get it.

Posted the photos above. Interested in any of these WA08, WA15, WA30, WA39

no pressure, too. I totally get trying to trade WA for WA or high priority. I’m down to the last few I need! So I get it.
I may consider Cashmere for Bangle or Sterling since that seems like a fair trade. I will never realistically use Cashmere and I don’t have interest in collecting the full 50 again

Hey again :) I'm interested in Tiffany and Muffy. I could trade multiple cards depending what they are. Here's what I have:

009 Digby
204 Pelly
205 Phyllis
209 Wendell
217 Jingle

022 Leonardo
081 Eunice
176 Sprinkle
219 Anchovy
221 Kody
229 Cousteau
241 Hans
259 stinky
263 Gaston
270 Rooney
274 Flora
275 hamlet
282 Violet

Bump before bed
Post automatically merged:

Hey again :) I'm interested in Tiffany and Muffy. I could trade multiple cards depending what they are. Here's what I have:

009 Digby
204 Pelly
205 Phyllis
209 Wendell
217 Jingle

022 Leonardo
081 Eunice
176 Sprinkle
219 Anchovy
221 Kody
229 Cousteau
241 Hans
259 stinky
263 Gaston
270 Rooney
274 Flora
275 hamlet
282 Violet
I am off to bed and noticed this. I know a few in your list I do have, but I’ll look and see who I need from that!

Bump before bed

I am off to bed and noticed this. I know a few in your list I do have, but I’ll look and see who I need from that!
Hey did you want to trade for any of mine? =)

All of my trades came through. The list is updated and I am ready to trade again! Read carefully and offer 😃

I do have some quite of your ISOs and I’m interested in your Poppy and Hopkins!

I could DM you with what I have! I could do multiples for Hopkins!
Go ahead and DM if you wish. 😃 It will have to be really good for me to part with Hopkins but Poppy is very negotiable.

Hi there! If I read your ISOs correctly, I currently have
Redd KK Cesar Don Monty Elise Angus for trade!

I'm not sure if you're up for trading outside the US but I have Katie, Franklin, Nat and Boomer. I also have a few others if you're interested. If possible I'd love to trade them for Poppy, Tiffany, Copper and Rhonda. :D

Hi there! If I read your ISOs correctly, I currently have
Redd KK Cesar Don Monty Elise Angus for trade!
Please let me know what you are offering! I am updating my list since Poppy is no longer available.

I'm not sure if you're up for trading outside the US but I have Katie, Franklin, Nat and Boomer. I also have a few others if you're interested. If possible I'd love to trade them for Poppy, Tiffany, Copper and Rhonda. :D
Hi! Thank you but I am just trading regionally!

Back