• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

United States [FT] S5 Villager Cards & WAs [LF] Series 1-4, S5 SPs, WA.

Hi! I have 423 Tom Nook and I'm interested in 405 or 406 whichever is still available.

All I need are [420] Lottie and [424] Isabelle to complete my collection! Would you be willing to trade them for extra copies of [404] Orville, [405] Wilbur, and [WA44] Snooty?

All I need are [420] Lottie and [424] Isabelle to complete my collection! Would you be willing to trade them for extra copies of [404] Orville, [405] Wilbur, and [WA44] Snooty?
Ahhh, you're so close! I'm sorry, I need to hold on to as many different extra SPs I can because tracking down a Niko has been so hard for me. lol... Don't know what I'll need when a Niko pops up.

They aren't SP cards but I do have one remaining Welcome Amiibo card of Admiral (32) and an extra Cherry (077) that I would trade for your extra Isabelle (424).

They aren't SP cards but I do have one remaining Welcome Amiibo card of Admiral (32) and an extra Cherry (077) that I would trade for your extra Isabelle (424).
I appreciate your offer!! However I am going to hold on to my SPs until I get the last three I need for now.

Back