• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

North America FT: Series 1-5; LF WAs & Series 5

Hi just double checking, are you looking for EU cards? And are yours to trade also EU?

Hi just double checking, are you looking for EU cards? And are yours to trade also EU?

As long the cards are in English, I’m interested in trading; I was only aware of there being cards in Japanese and in English. I’m trading only within the US & Canada atm unless the postage is reasonable elsewhere.

Do you still need Jacques? I have his card and interested in Aurora or Katt. Im UK based are your cards youre trading also EU version?

Yup. I still need Jacques. I live in the US so, they’re not the Eu version. My cards are in English. I didn’t know there were other versions of the cards; I only knew they were in Japanese or in English.

Back