• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

North America FT: Series 1-5; LF WAs & Series 5

I am craving that Rod amiibo card! I don't have Stitches or Zucker unfortunately, but I will for sure let you know if I come across them.

Is there any other payment format you'd take?

I am craving that Rod amiibo card! I don't have Stitches or Zucker unfortunately, but I will for sure let you know if I come across them.

Is there any other payment format you'd take?

Unfortunately, not atm :/. If you’d like, I can put him aside for you in the event you find stitches or zucker. I don’t mind since no one has expressed any interest in it.

Hey! I have Stitches but I'm only really looking for these cards if by chance you have any that you'd be willing to trade:

Erik (priority)
Blanche
Lucky
Melba
Roald
Lily
Buck
Weber
Goose (priority)

Take care! 😊

Hey! I have Stitches but I'm only really looking for these cards if by chance you have any that you'd be willing to trade:

Erik (priority)
Blanche
Lucky
Melba
Roald
Lily
Buck
Weber
Goose (priority)

Take care! 😊

Unfortunately, I don’t have any dupes of those; still looking for weber myself. :/ Good luck finding them though. Take care! ☺

Back