• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/18-4/19/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
THE EGGS. I CANNOT FIND THE EGGS IN THIS FORUM!!!!

Anyway, I was unexpectedly off of work Thursday because of a (thankfully) underwhelming storm and I was already off of work for Good Friday yesterday, so I got a good bit of playing in.

I bought my first dreamie (Marcel). He should be moved in today. Hopefully I'll have time to check in on the town when I get home. I feel like today and tomorrow are going to be kind of a bust, though. He didn't move into a great spot, but I'm going to let this town grow organically instead of plot resetting. He's right next to my Re-Tail shop. It's kind of where I wanted to put my bath house as it is near two ponds, but whatever. I can live.

I feel like I'm only a day or two away from unlocking the qr machine at the Able Sisters shop. I need to start collecting paths. I have a general idea of the paths that I want (lots of fine gravel with large stepping stones making a walking path through them like a zen garden), but I haven't found any qr codes that were similar enough to what I want/match the game design enough for my tastes. I tried for a hot minute to make my own paths, but I need to look up a gravel tutorial, lol.

Today, Nookling Junction should be closed for an upgrade. I'm pretty happy about that because I'm ready to see my catalog. Kicks is building his shop too. I think it will be done today, but I'm not sure.

I'm trying to participate in the island tours at my island more often. I rarely do them, but I want the badge. There was also a thread about grinding for medals and they mentioned a lot of tours that I hadn't seen before. I figure I may as well do them. That way if I see something in the island shop that I really want, I'll have the currency for it.

I've also decided that (when I have time to play for long stretches of time) I'm going to try and visit the island twice a day: once during the day and once at night to catch beetles. That way I am taking up time and I won't be tempted to time travel.

I almost gave in and time traveled yesterday. Thursday was fine, but another day at home not time traveling was driving me nuts. I ended up doing chores around the house to avoid it. I was very proud of myself.

I started working on Fujimori's little park area. I've got a wisteria trellis, a log bench, and I built a zen clock yesterday. It's bothering me now, though, because I need to move the log bench to be more in line with things. I surrounded the area with holes which will eventually become hydrangea bushes separating out the park from the rest of town. I am also thinking of putting either zen lights on either side of the entrance to the park or a flower arch. I am thinking zen lights, though.

I haven't had any luck getting my one cranky pants villager to suggest the zen bridge so I'm still working with just the one. Ricky, you're really letting me down here. I bet if I had Walt or Kabuki in town already, they'd have suggested it by now. *villager shaming*

Donated a bunch of stuff to my museum. Got my first artwork (the amazing painting) from a villager and it was legit. I also completed my first fossil set. It was the ankylosaurus and I was so pumped because it is my very favorite dinosaur. I am thinking of getting a mini for my mayor's house, but it probably won't go with her decor. Oh well, I might do it anyway.

That's all I've got for today. I'll see you guys later. Good luck with all the eggs this weekend.

Back